Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins release playoff ticket information

TK

So, I entered the Pay-when-we're-in option on my STH account but when I go there, the invoice is still unpaid? And nothing has been taken from my account.

Should I wait and see what happens?

I did the same thing (opted for pay when we are in) and had a heart attack tonight when I clicked on my account info and saw that my invoice was still listed as unpaid. I tried to pay it again and then received a second confirm email stating that my payment had been received, but my oustanding balance still reflects no monies paid. I hope I won't be charged twice.

I can print my tickets, though, so I assume I am good to go.

I did the same thing (opted for pay when we are in) and had a heart attack tonight when I clicked on my account info and saw that my invoice was still listed as unpaid. I tried to pay it again and then received a second confirm email stating that my payment had been received, but my oustanding balance still reflects no monies paid. I hope I won't be charged twice.

I can print my tickets, though, so I assume I am good to go.

I'm getting ready to do the same thing. Hope I don't get charged twice. Thanks for your response.

They hit my credit card this morning for the pay when we play option.

Thanks for the update. My cc has not been charged yet, but I was able to print my tickets for this Sunday's Wild Card game. FYI, I selected the "Pay When We Are In" option.

I will call the ticket office today to see what the holdup is on the charge.

I'm getting ready to do the same thing. Hope I don't get charged twice. Thanks for your response.

As of this morning my invoice showed an outstanding balance and my cc had not been charged. But as of 1:30pm today my invoice has been updated to "completed" and my cc had been charged. Whew!

FYI, my cc was not charged twice.

Did it work out for you?

As of this morning my invoice showed an outstanding balance and my cc had not been charged. But as of 1:30pm today my invoice has been updated to "completed" and my cc had been charged. Whew!

FYI, my cc was not charged twice.

Did it work out for you?

Glad to hear they are still working on it.

As of 1.45 today my account shows outstanding bal, and no cc charge. I tried to call the TO this morning when I first noticed, but can only be on hold for 10 or so at work and never got through.

Glad to hear they are still working on it.

As of 1.45 today my account shows outstanding bal, and no cc charge. I tried to call the TO this morning when I first noticed, but can only be on hold for 10 or so at work and never got through.

I was on hold for 5-7 minutes but had to hang up to take another call.

Check your redskins.com/myaccount later today to see if your invoice has been updated to "completed." If you can print out your tickets and you selected "Pay when we are in" I would think you are good to go even if your cc has not been charged as of yet.

But yeah, they seem to still be working on it and are continuing to push the cc charges through.

I wasn't happy with how the "presale" was held as it was not advantageous in any way to the season ticketholder. According to the FAQ sent out last week general admission STH's were to receive an email notifying them of a "presale" before tickets were made available to the general public. I wanted to get some club level seats and a pair for a family member.

At the conclusion of the Dallas game it was flashed on the jumbotron that Seattle tix would be on sale at the box office immediately after the game. So much for STH's having a chance to buy them before the public. Did they assume that only STH's were in attendance and wanted to wait in line in the cold for an hour after midnight?

What I did receive just prior to midnight while I was still at the stadium was an email to "Redskins Waiting List Member" telling me to use their "special link" and that tickets would be available at midnight with the remaining tickets released for public sale the next day. I tried to buy tickets with the link via ticketmaster so I didn't have to wait in the line outside and was repeatedly denied as it told me that no tickets were available.

After that I decided to just go outside and wait in line to buy the additional tickets. I never did receive an email to my STH account offering a presale as was indicated by the FAQ last week.

The email went out a little before midnight, so Ticketmaster showed no seats available between then and midnight, when the link went live. As noted above, mostly club seats were available at that time.

I completely agree though that STH shouldnhave at least had access to the same inventory that was sold at the box office at the same time.

Archived