Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins release playoff ticket information

TK

purchased my green parking pass. Need help getting club level tickets. Checked stubhub and they have no club level tickets for sale. Any feedback is appreciated.

Funny but had season tickets for the past 6yrs and gave up this year. Still went to every game and paid SIGNIFICANTLY LESS. It probably evens out to get these playoff tickets. LOL

I've been trying since 12:15 when i noticed my presale email... If there was ever any lowers available, they were snagged up awful quick cause i never found any. Most of the club seats i was finding were around 350-400, but If you release the seats and try a few times, there are a few club levels still being sold for $250 + fees (ea) in the corners. Just picked up a pair for $559 after fees. If your search says none available, try again.

The wording of my email says:

"As a Redskins Season Ticket Holder, you have the first opportunity to purchase playoff tickets for the game. The private sale begins tonight, December 30th at midnight, and will continue through Monday, December 31st at 12:00 noon (or while supplies last). At that point, any remaining tickets will go on sale to the general public so make sure to secure your tickets before then. "

I assume that no additional lowers or uppers will be released tomorrow at noon, since the above statement says "remaining tickets" So if you're a STH, don't wait until noon tomorrow :)

I finally got my STH waiting list email earlier this morning (around 8:30 or so), clicked on the link, and there wasn't much (if anything at all) still available. The only seats that I am able to see that are still available are club level standing tickets, for over $400/ticket with taxes/fees. No thanks!

Keep in mind though that there's a good possibility that there will be visiting team ticket returns - I highly doubt a lot of Seattle fans are going to make the cross country flight for a late afternoon Sunday game (although it is a passionate and strong fanbase). I am going to keep checking the ticketmaster website frequently over the next few days for any more tickets that are released.

Archived