Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL: RG3's availability will be decided by Redskins doctor UPDATE: RGIII CLEARED TO START VS EAGLES!!!

brandymac27

I strongly believe we should start Cousins but have RG3 active. If Cousins comes in against the Eagles and handles business you allow RG3 to be 100% and fired up on the Cowboys game....I do wonder would that hurt chemistry

I think it should be the opposite. I think RG3 should start and hopefully build up a solid lead by half and then bring in the Captain to finish off the Eagles. I don't want RG3 going into the Cowboys game playing for the division title and not have played in almost 3 weeks... i think it will help get any rust off.

These doctors need to stop ****ing around and say he's good to go. Don't they know how important these last 2 games are?

Precisely, and I'd be very vocal about it behind the scenes if I'm Robert. If he says he's good to go, put him in. This is what we drafted him for. For too long we have been in wait until next year mode, we can win now and I'm pretty sure he knows his own body.

RG3 HAS to start this game. He has to be able to get back into his rhythm of play. The Eagles are a team where he could make some bad throws and still win the game, come back next week and correct the mistakes. I DO NOT want his first action back to be vs. the Cowboys.

IA, if he can play, and it seems like he can, then he needs to play. This notion that he is made of glass so we can't play him, is ridiculous. Why did we draft him, give up so much for him? It was for this, to get in the playoffs and go to the Super Bowl

Look, not many thought we would get to the playoffs this season......especially after the bye week at 3-6. Let the doctors earn their money and if they say rgiii should not play then so be it. Not as if we will question who our starter should be when rgiii is healthy.

The media keeps harping on how well the cowturds r playing.....winning 5 of 6 games. Well 3 of those wins were against the beagles and brownies. The loss was vs the Skins.......heck, all I heard before the brownies game was gloom and doom of how they had won 3 straight and were tough at home. Uh-huh. Same type of story I heard when we played dullass, same when we played the gnats, same when we played the buzzards.

I want to see rgiii play, but not merely because rgiii thinks he is ok. Lets see who takes the first team snaps this week, should give a good clue as to who will start vs the beagles. Either way.....if the team plays like it has since bye week, dont see the beagles beating us regardless of who starts.

Look, not many thought we would get to the playoffs this season......especially after the bye week at 3-6. Let the doctors earn their money and if they say rgiii should not play then so be it. Not as if we will question who our starter should be when rgiii is healthy.

The media keeps harping on how well the cowturds r playing.....winning 5 of 6 games. Well 3 of those wins were against the beagles and brownies. The loss was vs the Skins.......heck, all I heard before the brownies game was gloom and doom of how they had won 3 straight and were tough at home. Uh-huh. Same type of story I heard when we played dullass, same when we played the gnats, same when we played the buzzards.

I want to see rgiii play, but not merely because rgiii thinks he is ok. Lets see who takes the first team snaps this week, should give a good clue as to who will start vs the beagles. Either way.....if the team plays like it has since bye week, dont see the beagles beating us regardless of who starts.

they won't say, which is stupid, just say tomorrow who is starting and focus on the game plan, don't worry so much about surprising the Eagles

RG3 is done for the year? How the hell can a mild sprain go to missing the rest of the season? This is BS! I love what Cousins did for us against the Browns but I didn't want our last 2 games in his hands. Now Im really worried about winning the east or even making the playoffs. Thank God none of that's true, that was for the drama queens who want to run this thread into the ground! Sorry if I made anyone faint, but that's what you get for scaring me lol! Settle down people, he is fine and will destroy Philly and Dallas!

RG3 is done for the year? How the hell can a mild sprain go to missing the rest of the season? This is BS! I love what Cousins did for us against the Browns but I didn't want our last 2 games in his hands. Now Im really worried about winning the east or even making the playoffs. Thank God none of that's true, that was for the drama queens who want to run this thread into the ground! Sorry if I made anyone faint, but that's what you get for scaring me lol! Settle down people, he is fine and will destroy Philly and Dallas!

Dude that is not funny. I immediately freaked out and had to open a new tab to check NFL.com before I even finished reading your post. My heart...

Dude that is not funny. I immediately freaked out and had to open a new tab to check NFL.com before I even finished reading your post. My heart...
:ols: I'm sorry bro, they scared the **** out me too when I seen something about him not playing next week. Our hearts have had enough and all we need is 2 more games and no way RG3 misses them!

:ols: I'm sorry bro, they scared the **** out me too when I seen something about him not playing next week. Our hearts have had enough and all we need is 2 more games and no way RG3 misses them!

No joke. Came home late from work and I was like WTH.... This thread should not have been bumped.

Archived