Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Ravens (Final)

TK

Dan Graziano ‏@espn_nfceast

RT @john_keim Wow. Brandon Banks is inactive. then again shouldn't be surprised. Hasn't done anything to warrant staying active. #Redskins

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. Looks like alot of fans finally got their wish with that one.

Would this game hurry up and start PLEASE

---------- Post added December-9th-2012 at 12:27 PM ----------

ESPN 980 said there are a LOT of Ravens fans at Fed Ex :(

It was like that at the beginning of the Giants game (during pregame) seems the visiting team fans arrive early so they can watch warm ups, while the skins fans stay in the parking lot getting drunk

Great... They have shown every Redskins game in my area until now. I didn't even think to look because they played so many of them, I just expected it. I guess I'll have to spend my time in the emotional rollercoaster of the chat. I love seeing "WHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAT" and not knowing what happened.

Great... They have shown every Redskins game in my area until now. I didn't even think to look because they played so many of them, I just expected it. I guess I'll have to spend my time in the emotional rollercoaster of the chat. I love seeing "WHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAT" and not knowing what happened.

ustvnow.com great feed. when signing up yes to US cit. and just choose a random country. It is free for US Cit, out of country.

Jaws is such a idiot sometimes. "9-3 vs 6-6. Flacco is better." on ESPN. Yeah because QB is the only thing that matters as far as whether a team wins the game.

Jaws sounds like your typical homer Colts fan with that comment :ols:

Marcus A. Lee ‏@ShyMarcus

Ravens fans telling Skins fans to "get out of our state." I could've sworn y'all got out of YOUR state back in 1995.... #Mayflower

Retweeted by TK

Thought this was funny.

Check my last few tweets about the two ravens fans. :)

ustvnow.com great feed. when signing up yes to US cit. and just choose a random country. It is free for US Cit, out of country.

I'm always a little leery of these websites that have live feeds. I've known people that have gotten in trouble for torrents and I guess I'm a big ol wussy but I just don't like the look of them. Someone should come in the tinychat and broadcast a live feed of their TV if that's okay to do.

I'm always a little leery of these websites that have live feeds. I've known people that have gotten in trouble for torrents and I guess I'm a big ol wussy but I just don't like the look of them. Someone should come in the tinychat and broadcast a live feed of their TV if that's okay to do.

This isn't one of those sites. This a legit site for US citizens who live out of country. Free you get ABC, FOX, NBC and CBS.

Bounty scandal. JB interviewd Hargrove and his agent. Showed all kinds of evidence that contradicted what Hargrove was saying. Hargrove going on public record on several points, it was pretty intense

Awesome interview... posted on it in ATN...[

Archived