Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Ravens (Final)

TK

From the Ravens forum.

I've been posting on the Washingtonpost.com's Redskin discussion threads. They have said bad things about our team, our fans and our town. Those Redskin fans say we trash talk too much while they contradict themselves by saying very nasty things about the Ravens. They even complained about us yelling "O" during the National Anthem while I've seen them yell "Red" while the same anthem was played at a Caps game.

We're including ourselves and discussing how its disrespectful. Nothing wrong with a little propaganda to get people angry.

we're ALL fans! fans talk smack....period! i have no problem with them...they're happy right now. but to say that Ravens fans are bandwagoners? c'mon now! it's been 12 years since the Ravens have been to the big dance and i'm still a fan. that is a mighty looooooooong wagon! lol! i like RG3...but if they (skins fans) have noticed....they're the one's rolling around with that bandwagon lately.

To call most of us bandwagon is a travesty. We've been through near decades of hell just to get this excited over our 6-6 record.

LOL I saw that thread when I visited them and I was like "come on". I love how most of them were like "thats so disrepectful, thank god our Nationals dont do the same thing"; made me laugh considering Bryce Harpers incesant cry baby act completely turns me off from watching the Nationals. The national anthem wouldnt even exist if it wasnt for Baltimore.

Now they =are the only reason we even have a national anthem and they should be the only ones to change the words. These guys are wild... This is going to be a VERY hard game but I hope we walk away with a win and shut more fans up. Everyone talks smack until we walk away with a W and with the way our team has played over the years, we're going to have to prove we're the real deal every step of the way.

My Four step plan for watching free football at Fed Ex :)

Step 1: Find out where TK sits (check)

Step 2: Steal Media Badge

Step 3: Walk in like you know what you are doing

Step 4: Make ass of self in press box

Good luck with first 3. Though you should have no problem with the fourth. :silly:

It if rains, hopefully Flacco freaks out and has an awful game.

He's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. One day, he's average as hell. The other, he's backing up his words about being an elite QB.

And he has some pretty good weapons around him, some of them can really go. I think someone had a thread about it here, but we gotta watch Ray Rice outta the backfield. I'm not worried about their run game, but they could check down all day and really damage us.

Archived