Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Dan Snyder on Giants: “I hate those motherf——”

PapaLazarou

A lot a ants fans are complaining about bad calls. Especially one on RG3 running for 8 on 1st and 10 resulting in a first down due to bad spotting, no Holding calls against our OL... Stuff like that...

Anyway, **** the giants and **** Mara!!

HTTR

That's hilarious. The Giants got away with a TON of holds. Locklear was holding on every other play.

I guess Mara's influence can only help them so much. :D

He actually listened to the fans and backed off hiring football men. He stopped hosting news conferences. He destroyed whatever evidence his squash partner had and canned him. HE just said he hated the mother****ing Giants. Yeah I think he has grown into the owner we had hoped.

Absolutely agree and couldn't be happier.

I had to laugh when I told my friend last night (Giants fan) that he better hope the Giants take advantage of their 2 phantom calls that go in their favor during every game. This time, it was the offensive pass interference on Paulsen and the unnecessary roughness call on us in the 4th.

I think Mara is going to try what he can to change the NFL game so teams can't benefit from the type of QB RG3 is. I bet Mara is working hard on his knees in the commissioner's office as we speak.

That's hilarious. The Giants got away with a TON of holds. Locklear was holding on every other play.

Man, the holding was ludicrous! I traded more text messages with people basically going OMG!? Are U F'n Srs?!?! about all the non calls on holds.

And good job Dan, **** Mara and his smug ***!

You gotta love Dan these days. He's finally getting it right and i mean there has never been a doubt that he loves the Redskins, but now hes got players in place and bringing us back to being relevant. He has to feel good. I love to read stuff like this. Get em fired up Danny Boy!!! We still got alot of work to do.

I haven't seen the game, so I wouldn't make a statement on the refs, which I used to never do because it's pointless.

Anyway, I ound it fun to see people complaining about the refs. But, to be honest some guys over there are smart and honest enough to recognize that bad calls went two ways, especially one Off PI that was tough...

Still complaining about the refs, is always a bad excuse to me.

I think Jerome Boger did a decent job of giving us a make-up call or two. It was still two bogus calls in their favor, but he did a decent job. Much better than Hoculi would've... god I hate that poo butt mother ****er.

its great when Dan finally starts to act like a true fan again... as long as he doesnt revert back to a trying to run the team then we are all good...

agreed on both counts. Be a fan Dan, and hate those mother ****ers all you want! :)

---------- Post added December-4th-2012 at 10:42 AM ----------

Last season? You posting from a time warp or something?
Dan's not alone, i hate those *****es also!! :mad: ..... :)

---------- Post added December-4th-2012 at 08:19 AM ----------

:secret: That was 2009..

Yeah, I don't know where that came from. :ols: This must be 2010 or something.

I wish a judge could put the icing on the cake.

X2

Somehow some Karma has to be coming Mara's way. I want nothing more than to watch he and his team fail. To see our penalty overturned at least for the next offseason would sure be sweet.

I just tumbled on this, on NFLN.. Who could have guessed that Jerruh would be rooting for us?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000105774/article/jerry-jones-of-dallas-cowboys-rooted-for-redskins-win

As someone said it, Ants are 1st on the hating list right now.

It is just amazing how Mara has changed feelings between the Skins and Cowboys. While we still hate the Cowboys and want to beat the piss out of them when we play.. my hatred for the Giants has easily surpassed that for Dallas and Philly.

its great when Dan finally starts to act like a true fan again... as long as he doesnt revert back to a trying to run the team then we are all good...

i don't think he wasn't ever a true fan... rather was just a desperate owner.

---------- Post added December-4th-2012 at 11:05 AM ----------

It is just amazing how Mara has changed feelings between the Skins and Cowboys. While we still hate the Cowboys and want to beat the piss out of them when we play.. my hatred for the Giants has easily surpassed that for Dallas and Philly.

When this whole capgate started, i was emotional, and mentioned that i may hate the Giants as much or slightly more than the Cowboys. 7 months since.. my feelings haven't changed.

Well, after reading this thread I know for sure that there is a turn-around that we've gone through in Skins Nation, because I've never heard such praise fr Danny since he brough Gibbs back. Whether it's a mutual enemy or the new hope springing in RGIII or the fact that the front office seems to have finally figured things out or a combination of it all.

Archived