Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Dan Snyder on Giants: “I hate those motherf——”

PapaLazarou

Seriously? You have got to be kidding. Stop your blind hate and get a clue. Maybe then you'll realize that A) Snyder didn't go to the media B) He is letting the coaches and players handle the football side of things C) Whiny hater fans make this franchise look a lot worse than anything the owner could say about a piece of **** division rival after we beat them.

WRONG <<<WRONG>>>> WRONG>>>>

Its not blind hate its common sense ,,,,really ...

You just look retarted when go out and start say stuff like that with the F bomb. you know the media is everywhere.

show come class even if the giants owner is a douche ..does dan got to act the same ???

We have RG3 now and the media is watching the franchise every move its just time to start acting like winners from top to bottom.Im tired of snyders act.

I absolutely endorse you having and showing that attitude. While I also expressly expect that Dan Snyder have that attitude, I don't like him showing his butt. He doesn't have charisma so he just blows it.

With all due respect. Invisible, Mr. Snyder. Be it.

If he had called a press conference or given an interview and made this comment I'd be in agreement with you. But he didn't. It was a private comment made immediately after an emotional game and win that was overheard by a reporter. I'm giving him a huge pass on this and actually like the fact he cares and its not just about the spreadsheets.

You would if you borrowed $800 million to buy the team and pay out $100 million plus for players and coaches. Like it or not, it IS a business and money/revenue must be made to cover the expenses.
It looks he's meeting the debt service requirements on the team purchase OK. The Redskins are the second most profitable team in the league with $65.6 Million in operating income last year.

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2011/30/nfl-valuations-11_land.html

You would if you borrowed $800 million to buy the team and pay out $100 million plus for players and coaches. Like it or not, it IS a business and money/revenue must be made to cover the expenses. Besides it's $9 per beer and that cost is about the same as any other stadium/arena in the US for professional teams. It's not like he is gouging fans more than any other NFL, MLB, NBA team is doing.

I think anyone who pays $9 for a single beer is an idiot anyway. Yet I see people drinking at least a 6 pack during the game.

Dan Snyder and the Redskins have violated e spirit of the sportsmanship rule. As a result, it is only fair to the league to ensure the Redskins organization is never in a position to break the spirit of this rule again. Robert Griffin III and Alfred Morris will be removed from the team and redistributed to a team to be decided by random drawing. Due to the randomness of the process, they will be placed on the New York football Giants roster to promote fairness and The spirit of the rule.

- Roger Goodell and John Mara

Love this!

If he had called a press conference or given an interview and made this comment I'd be in agreement with you. But he didn't. It was a private comment made immediately after an emotional game and win that was overheard by a reporter. I'm giving him a huge pass on this and actually like the fact he cares and its not just about the spreadsheets.

I agree with you, I love that he said exactly what most of us have been saying since this thing went down with the cap... Also, this was NOT heard by a reporter, this as told to a reporter by a "staffer" who over heard it.... Complete hearsay really. But I hope it's true; I hate those mother _______s too:)

Snyder can't be a bigger fan than me. I woudn't charge $8 to fellow Redskins fans for beers.

Would you charge seat licenses like just about every other owner with a stadium built in the last 20 years? Which would you prefer, the choice to buy one or two high-priced beverages during a game, or the requirement of spending $5000 - $50,000 (per seat) just for the privilege of then ponying up hundreds or even thousands of dollars for each year's season ticket?

Unlike many others, that stadium was built with the owner's (JKC) money, with minimal assistance from the state and local governments. And Snyder has worked hard to keep things relatively affordable for the common fan. He gets beaten up a lot for being an ass (fairly, IMO) but also unfairly for being Danny Warbucks. All this hand-wringing about beer and parking prices from people ignoring the fact that many other owners charge you thousands for nothing other than the right to then pay another hefty price to attend the game.

Do what most sensible people do. Tailgate pregame. Ignore the stadium hotdogs and such. Maybe buy one beer at halftime. Drive home sober and with some green still in your wallet.

<edit> Oh, and btw, I hate those mother****ers too. :ols:

Madam to name high-level NFL client on Dr. Phil

"A woman who has admitted to running a Manhattan prostitution ring says she plans to disclose next week on Dr. Phil’s show the names of big-name clients. The first, according to the New York Post, will be a high-level NFL executive.

“There is going to be a giant name dropped — actually, a couple of them,” Anna Gristina told the Post.

Gristina was asked if that’s “giant” with a capital “G,” which drew a laugh that has been described by the Post as “mischievous.”

High-level NFL executive + giant, Mara is that you ?

"A woman who has admitted to running a Manhattan prostitution ring says she plans to disclose next week on Dr. Phil’s show the names of big-name clients. The first, according to the New York Post, will be a high-level NFL executive.

“There is going to be a giant name dropped — actually, a couple of them,” Anna Gristina told the Post.

Gristina was asked if that’s “giant” with a capital “G,” which drew a laugh that has been described by the Post as “mischievous.”

This could be epic...

tumblr_m8agw8jwgT1rv8jpzo1_500.gif

Oh Lord, you can take me away with a grin on my face if it's Mara.

Would you charge seat licenses like just about every other owner with a stadium built in the last 20 years? Which would you prefer, the choice to buy one or two high-priced beverages during a game, or the requirement of spending $5000 - $50,000 (per seat) just for the privilege of then ponying up hundreds or even thousands of dollars for each year's season ticket?

Unlike many others, that stadium was built with the owner's (JKC) money, with minimal assistance from the state and local governments. And Snyder has worked hard to keep things relatively affordable for the common fan. He gets beaten up a lot for being an ass (fairly, IMO) but also unfairly for being Danny Warbucks. All this hand-wringing about beer and parking prices from people ignoring the fact that many other owners charge you thousands for nothing other than the right to then pay another hefty price to attend the game.

Do what most sensible people do. Tailgate pregame. Ignore the stadium hotdogs and such. Maybe buy one beer at halftime. Drive home sober and with some green still in your wallet.

<edit> Oh, and btw, I hate those mother****ers too. :ols:

Jimbo it's kind of hard to ask current season ticket holders to pay a PSL for tickets they already own. It's not like Snyder is a saint. If he could have figured a way to do it, I bet he would. As to your comment about "Snyder has worked hard to keep things relatively affordable for the common fan" I am honestly flabbergasted.

Your advice on not being ripped off by high priced concessions is sound advice for all.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived