Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Dan Snyder on Giants: “I hate those motherf——”

PapaLazarou

If you're doing the Danny Snyder haterade thing after tonight's win--one where we were lead by a rookie pro bowl QB and a rookie pro bowl RB--something is wrong with you. I mean, seriously.

Some people will find anything man. Just the reality I guess. Call me deranged but I'm actually PROUD of Snyder for saying it. Good for him. The world is entirely too politically correct as it is. Say what you feel.

Some people will find anything man. Just the reality I guess. Call me deranged but I'm actually PROUD of Snyder for saying it. Good for him. The world is entirely too politically correct as it is. Say what you feel.

me too.. It's nice to be a skins fan... And Snyder is one of the biggest redskins fan their is... nice to have company. Hail.

Ok

that didn't really answer the question, but sweet dreams. Maybe tomorrow you could explain further why you believe Snyder's comments could derail RG3 and this team's future success.

Good luck with that one. Seriously people, the Snyder bashing is getting very old & childish. People really need to start growing the hell up :giantsuck:

Actually this is a win win for us. 1.) If the media runs with it, they will also have to talk about why they think it is he "hates those mother****ers" i.e. Capgate What would drive an NFL owner to be so blunt about a rival.

2.) If they don't run with it, than it draws no negative attention to him...which is also good. Personally, I'd take the first option.

How can anyone hate on Snyder for saying this?? It's EXACTLY what most of us are thinking, and what a lot of us have said on these forums. Theres a whole thread devoted to it.

I for one am glad that our owner is injecting more rivalry, fire and passion into games like this, rather than acting like a businessman. To a lot of owners, a division game would just be another game, an opportunity to fill the seats and make some cash. To Snyder, at least today, he's a fan first and a CEO second. Who would want it the other way around??

Dan Snyder and the Redskins have violated e spirit of the sportsmanship rule. As a result, it is only fair to the league to ensure the Redskins organization is never in a position to break the spirit of this rule again. Robert Griffin III and Alfred Morris will be removed from the team and redistributed to a team to be decided by random drawing. Due to the randomness of the process, they will be placed on the New York football Giants roster to promote fairness and The spirit of the rule.

- Roger Goodell and John Mara

I'd be surprised if he didnt considering how Mara essentially called him a cheater, tried to stop the team from getting RG3, and stole cap space at a time the team needed it the most. Mara took division rivalry to a new level and decided to use his ownership chair as a weapon against division opponents.

AS completely called out Mara too about 15 mins before kick off. Said the Redskins had his quotes about "taking draft picks from us" to prevent our trade with the Rams posted all over the place.

Redskins owner Dan Snyder (bleeping) animated after win

"The Redskins were motivated for Monday night's game by a quote from Giants president John Mara and by the fact the officials seem to be taking it easy on the Giants and Atlanta Falcons, two organizations that helped in negotiating the latest referees' contract.

The Mara quote, which was posted in the Redskins' locker room this week, stated he believed the $36 million in salary-cap space the team was penalized because of alleged cap violations was a light sentence.

"I think (the Redskins) are lucky they didn't lose draft picks," Mara said. "I thought the penalties imposed were proper."

ESPN first reported the Mara quotes were used as a motivational tool. However, the 'Skins also used the officials to prod the players this week. Underneath the Mara quote on a sheet posted on the bulletin board was the list of penalties per team through Week 12."

Eat this Mara ! Hope we will finish 10-6 NFCE champs + playoffs bound, and rub it in his lousy heir face.

Good for Dan, *F those pieces of :pooh:

The penalties and the referee contracts is kind of disturbing. Man I hope we can use this momentum to take the NFC East crown and hopefully knock the giants out of a wild card spot.

I'm rooting for everyone left on the giants schedule.

Archived