Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FedEx Field Nicknames

E33Green

• 8 months later...

i love the idiots who complain that the team should move back to DC. RFK was a dump. people only liked it because we won there. thats it. if we won at fedex people would love it

Dude, I have been to RFK, Fed Ex, the Linc, and M&T, everything about Fed Ex sucks, especially the club level, what a waste of space.

i love the idiots who complain that the team should move back to DC. RFK was a dump. people only liked it because we won there. thats it. if we won at fedex people would love it

Dude, I have been to RFK, Fed Ex, the Linc, and M&T, everything about Fed Ex sucks, especially the club level, what a waste of space.

I have been to 1/3 of the nfl stadiums and i am there just for the game.  Fedex is not bad compared to other stadiums. And i don't care about the club level, i am not a part of the wine and cheese crowd like you are

"Way out in PG County?"  It's 8 miles and roughly 15 minutes from RFK.  And it's still inside the beltway.

Yeah that kind of struck me as odd... Kind of like the people who say "Bring the team back to DC" as if the stadium is on the other side of the country or something. Most stadiums are always just on the outskirts or farther from the cities they represent anyway. 

Anyways, no matter where the stadium is, people are going to be traveling "Way out" to see it, because of the size of the fanbase. People should feel fortunate. Imagine being a fan of the Niners/Raiders and you live in SoCal or something

Okay, I've only been to FedEx once (and that was over 10 years ago), and I hate the fact that fans have to go way out into PG County to go see a Redskins game, but is the stadium *really* that bad? 

No the stadium in not bad at all. It's a stadium and it serves its purpose. With the improvements that have been made over the last 3 - 4 years it's actually quite nice I think.

Archived