Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins / Giants Prediction Thread : The Chase for the Division

skins island connection

Since 2010 Eli has 2 TD and 8 INT against the Redskins. He was pretty pedestrian last game outside of that late TD. Redskins do a good job of disguising coverages against him. He gets confused and flustered.

So jump out to a lead, force Eli to throw a lot and keep their defense from pinning their ears back and the Redskins should walk out of that game with a win. I believe they can do it.

Remember though Steve..Giants didn't exactly play very well against you guys either last time. Lots of mistakes. If the Giants had lost I would have felt they beat themselves too. Any Giant fan who doesn't fear RG# is nuts... Everyone I know dreads watching him operate. Too many options.
I feel the same way about Eli, so many fans don't give him the credit he deserves, but damn if he can't kill a team when you think the games over and done. Just like he did us in the 1st game, the Bucs earlier when they were up by 20 I think, and in the 1st Super Bowl against the Pats, that was all Eli on those game winning drives, but damn your Defense plays lights out in big games, the playoffs and Super Bowls!

I hate playing against your defense more than any in the NFL, we need a fast and good QB to have a shot, and we need everyone on our offense to execute and not turn the ball over 5 times like the last game, they are truly a Super Bowl defense. How we won with Rex 2 times last year I will never know, he was playing pretty good to start the season, then he became a turnover machine.

I bet he would never do it again in his life. I just pray to God they don't get to RG, they can put a QB out for the year, and there is no doubt their hoping for that big hit like everyone is. They were even talking about how much that would effect us if he got hurt. We know how it would effect us, we would suck again lol. Wheres the fun or rivalry in that.

Giants 34

Skins 21

We are on a roll, but this isn't our year. We have dug ourselves a hole that's just too deep. Monday night football at home against the Giants. We are bad at home and they are excellent on the road. We are bad in primetime ...It's just a lot going against us for this game.

Giants 34

Skins 21

We are on a roll, but this isn't our year. We have dug ourselves a hole that's just too deep. Monday night football at home against the Giants. We are bad at home and they are excellent on the road. We are bad in primetime ...It's just a lot going against us for this game.

Eh, I'm not scared of the Giants. Plus, we USED to be bad in prime time, but RG3 steps up his game on the big stage, and our kicker has been solid so far, which is huge in close games.

Redskins 34

Giants 30

I feel the same way about Eli, so many fans don't give him the credit he deserves, but damn if he can't kill a team when you think the games over and done. Just like he did us in the 1st game, the Bucs earlier when they were up by 20 I think, and in the 1st Super Bowl against the Pats, that was all Eli on those game winning drives, but damn your Defense plays lights out in big games, the playoffs and Super Bowls!

I hate playing against your defense more than any in the NFL, we need a fast and good QB to have a shot, and we need everyone on our offense to execute and not turn the ball over 5 times like the last game, they are truly a Super Bowl defense. How we won with Rex 2 times last year I will never know, he was playing pretty good to start the season, then he became a turnover machine.

I bet he would never do it again in his life. I just pray to God they don't get to RG, they can put a QB out for the year, and there is no doubt their hoping for that big hit like everyone is. They were even talking about how much that would effect us if he got hurt. We know how it would effect us, we would suck again lol. Wheres the fun or rivalry in that.

I think a qb like RG3 is perfect to beat the Giants defense. The Giants d is set to attack and set the tone. Against RG3 you just can't do that. That sets the Giants d line back on their heels. Thats why Vick always gives them fits.

Nice words on Eli...I think he is a very up and down qb but he never lets a bad game bother him. He's been a pleasure to watch mostly. When he needs to, he seems to step it up.

No interest in seeing RG3 get hurt. I hope that never ever happens.

Not much was said about last week, I know the Giants offense did well against the G.B. injury depleted defense but what the Giants did on DEFENSE was absolutely championship caliber.

You know the one thing I would be concerned with with RG3 is him getting hurt. He seems to be getting smarter each week though.

I have a suspicion that tomorrow we again break 40 points. And we allow 35 or so. 42-35 us, maybe?

This is the sad truth too. Our DF sucks! We need to overhaul and I mean overhaul our DF for next season, hire a brand new DF coordinator and not promote Morris.

This is the sad truth too. Our DF sucks! We need to overhaul and I mean overhaul our DF for next season, hire a brand new DF coordinator and not promote Morris.

Agreed. As I've posted before, we need a complete housecleaning of the defensive coaching staff.

• 2 months later...
SonnyRules' last post :(

It's ok.

He'll be up there, watching the games on Sunday. He'll be looking down at FedEx Field watching RG3 race down the sideline for a TD in the NFC Chamoinship Game. He'll turn to God and, while admiring God's vintage Jurgensen jersey and Joe Gibbs cap, he'll say "Man, you sure were watching your work carefully the day you made him (RG3)".

God will say to him "And people thought I was out of the miracle business". :)

Archived