Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins / Giants Prediction Thread : The Chase for the Division

skins island connection

I bid on some LL tickets, 200 bucks right now and it ends today. 100 bucks for a MNF game would be a great deal but I doubt it lasts.

31-20 Skins. Homefield puts us over the top and Eli becomes bad Eli for a night.

On a side note and random thought, anyone think that RG3 is going to age...oddly? Something about his face makes me think he isn't going to age well. But, I couldn't care less. As long as he keeps balling for the next 10-15 years, he could look like Shrek for all I care.

Redskins 27, Giants 17

We are a horrible matchup for the Giants. We run the ball too well, and stop the run too well. The Giants offense can win without a running game but not if they can't get on the field.

This I agree with. All comes down to eliminatig the big plays when our D is on the field. If we play ball control, we can win this one.

31-24 Skins.

Notice my football related thread got closed already. You guys have no interest in talking football apparently, ...all you want to do is bash this cap thing...over and over like a bunch of whining children. I am dissapointed as I thought this fan base was up for some good football conversation. You guys have been irrelevant in the NFC for a long long time and I have been lucky enough to root for a team that just knows how to win. The tide may (or may not be turning) One player does not a Super Bowl victory...or two make. I expect a good game Monday and it could go either way. To the ones who engaged in convo here best of luck!

:doh: Bye bye

As for the game, I don't make predictions. I hope it is a good game, and injury free!!

;9287270']:doh: Bye bye

As for the game' date=' I don't make predictions. I hope it is a good game, and injury free!![/quote']

Yes tom..you do enough azz kissing on here for the whole Giant fan base..

werent you the guy who actually put a thread on here AFTER the Giants won the Super bowl saying how amazing the giants were...like you needed this fan bases approval..BEYOND LAME.

werent you the guy who actually put a thread on here AFTER the Giants won the Super bowl saying how amazing the giants were...like you needed this fan bases approval..BEYOND LAME.

Okay I'll say it...**** off

You're a grown ass man coming on an opposing team's board to talk ****. That's sad.

and for my prediction...

Giants 27

Skins 35

abc_wn_webcast_movie_090828_ms.jpg

Please tell us more about Kwantrell Bishop!

Okay I'll say it...**** off

You're a grown ass man coming on an opposing team's board to talk ****. That's sad.

If the same thing happened to his fanbase, I'm sure we'd be seeing the same responses over there. I'm not sure what he wants, visiting a rival board, before a big game, who's cap got screwed over in the offseason by his owner. And on top of that, just because a few guys on here may be going overboard with it, he's going to most likely run back to his board and cry about it and condemn the whole fanbase. Beyond dumb.

Prediction: Skins 31/Giants 27

I'm sorry, but there's just not much respect for Morris from the NFL mediots. They're all on the Buc's RB, who had a few good games, but Morris, IMO, has had a bigger impact, especially for rookies, but is somewhat over-shadowed by some guy named Robert who happens to be on the same team.

I am really impressed with his mentality, effort, and refusal to go down easily. I ve seen the Buc's RB get breathed on and went down, so the Giants are in for round 2 of the Morris Express. Look for at least 130 yds 2TD's.

I've already resigned myself to the fact that the Giants are going to lose this game. Running away with the division with several weeks left in the season and coasting to a NFCE title is not the way the Giants do things under Coughlin. Scratching and clawing their way for 17 weeks to a faint playoff chance while blowing winnable games in the second half of the season is how the Giants have handled their business. And as far as I can tell nothing has changed this year. So, Skins 31 Giants 16

Well, with Robert at the helm I feel confident ... but this is the Giants, and this game really counts and the last 6-7 years no one has been better than Coughlin and Eli when the games really count.

This is basically the same team that beat the greastest team ever and that at won damn Super Bowl last year.

It is not so much how bad the skins play and more about how they don't know how to win these types of games ...yet.

Coughlin is going to out coach Shanahan in this one ... plain and simple. :( He'll have something drawn up for Robert and they will have their way with our D by brutally exploiting something for the first half and that will be enough.

Giants - 24

Skins - 21

It still boggles my mind how some people were rooting for them to beat the Pats for that Superbowl in 2007? I mean really who cared if they went undeafeated the entire season they weren't division rivals; the Giants are!

I'm glad so many are starting to dislike the Giants, now at least. It shocked me how so many Skins fans said they actually like NY and rooted for them in the playoffs. Using the logic "keep the SBs in our division. It makes it look good." If the Skins don't win it then I'm certainaley am not going to pull for the enemy to get it under any circumstance.

I think this game will be close like the last one. The run D is more than capable of shutting the Vagiants running attack down. I know going into this one, the Cruz TD is still fresh on the defense's mind and since then they've been playing tighter. As always, with RG3 on the field, the Skins will always have have a chance.

Skins: 27

Vagaints:24

Archived