Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins / Giants Prediction Thread : The Chase for the Division

skins island connection

As much as I want to win this game, after watching the giants Sunday night and knowing how they have a history of going into bad skids and then pulling out of them to start playing dominating football I'm very nervous about our chances this week.

Although we have played the giants tough as of late so who knows, its gonna be exciting

Man this is gonna be a good one. A win here and the curse is broken for all the right reason.

Redskins 31

Giants 28

Down 24-28 late, Griffin daggers them again, this time leaving no time on the clock. Redskins go on to make the playoffs... Robert Griffin III league MVP. What a huge game this is, it's about freaking time we had a meaning late division game.

I wanna be optimistic, so I'm going to agree with this.

All things considered, we should have won the first meeting in NY. The Packers are jacked up right now with some injuries to key positions, don't put too much value in the Giants beating the crap out of them. I'd like to believe but I really think the Redskins will control the clock and methodically tear their defense apart. Long, time eating drives that ends in TDs. The Giants can't play their style of defense without a good lead. HTTR!

Redskins 34

Giants 16

Some people give the Giants too much credit. They are so overrated. The Giants only had to worry about Cobb and Nelson defensively and the Packers have been desimated by injuries on their own defense.

Lastly, they should have lost the last game against the skins. 4 turnovers and still could have if it weren't for the defense giving a TD to Cruz deep....a touchdown my old high school coach would'vs been smart enough to defend!

I'm worried about this game, however I can never pick against the skins (well usually at least). I think the main issue is so many teams have been really inconsistent this year and you also don't know how bad the redskins defense will feel like playing any given sunday.

I'm going to guess 27-20 redskins.

in the giants favor: Eli has fresh arm after bye (apparently it gets tired :D ) Nicks is back.

in redskins favor: Team playing on another level after the bye and RG3 became the team captain. our number 1 receiver is back.

It's going to come down to which defense does a better job because both offenses are going to be explosive. I think our offense has a slight edge over theirs, i think their defense has a slight edge over our defense.

RGIII 1 Passing TD 1 Rushing TD (Around 230 yards passing)

Morris 2 Rushing TD's (Over 100 yds rushing)

Forbath 1 FG

The Giants move the ball well, but our D holds them to two FG's in the redzone which ends up being the difference for the win.

Redskins 31 Giants 27

Some people give the Giants too much credit. They are so overrated. The Giants only had to worry about Cobb and Nelson defensively and the Packers have been desimated by injuries on their own defense.

Lastly, they should have lost the last game against the skins. 4 turnovers and still could have if it weren't for the defense giving a TD to Cruz deep....a touchdown my old high school coach would'vs been smart enough to defend!

Im praying the Skins win. But come on man, you cant say the Giants get too much credit. This is a team who has won 2 super bowls in 5 years. Maras a cheating liar, and I hate him. But Coughlins a good coach, Elis a great QB and that front 7 is second-to-none. I mean, in all honesty, the Giants are either on or off. If they are on, very few teams can beat them. If they are off, then they can lose to anyone. It all depends what team we get Monday. Will this be the team who owned the PakcerS? Or, will this be the team that got beat bad by the Bengals? They honestly are a split personality.

Skins win, just because Ill never say any other team wins: 31-24. Rg3 throws game winner with 1:01 left on the clock.

---------- Post added November-28th-2012 at 04:49 PM ----------

As the crowd goes nuts after the Skins win on a last second swinging gate play, the camera pans to Jim Zorn sitting alone in the crowd with a single tear rolling down his cheek.

I just LOL'd really loud at work and my supervisor came out to ask me wtf was so funny. I lied and said I just saw a bird run into my office window. This was the funniest thing Ive read all year, lol.

;9289086']Don't want or need your apology. I've been on this board for 12+ years. The guys here who have known me for that time know what I'm about. You're not important.

Ok Tom..... You have been here just about all the years the Redskins have sucked. Wonder how long you'd last here if the Skins start ringing up Super Bowls and our team is sucking up the rear...That will be the true test for you my friend.

I will come on here and give my congrats for sure if we are beaten Monday. Be certain though...if the Skins were the dominant team this is the last place I'd want to be.

There won't be any magic happening for NY this time, they will take a good ass whipping and they will go home with ice packs all over their sore ass wonder which game it's going to be "WHEN" they slip into 2nd and possibly 3rd place to end the season.

You really think they can slip into 3rd position?

That would mean either Dallas or the Eagles would reach the 2nd position (assuming we would be first of course).

Right now, I don't see the boys or the jiggles reverts from where they are right now and keep on free falling far away.

Archived