Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giant fans take

jp03

Great Win for you guys today. Rooted for you every step of the way! Looking forward to an epic NFC East battle next week. Fun stuff.

Rg3 is a terror to defend. Morris a brutal runner... Punishing

Giants will be ready for ya! Let the fun begin

Really having my bro whose a livid jersey gaymen fan wanting the skins to win was enough!!! Enough!!!! After every score I turned n said <edit egregious rule 13 violation (2nd one)----month ban> Godell!!! And other profanity in Greek!!!! This game can't come soon enough!!! Let's go packers!!!!!!

Great Win for you guys today. Rooted for you every step of the way! Looking forward to an epic NFC East battle next week. Fun stuff.

Rg3 is a terror to defend. Morris a brutal runner... Punishing

Giants will be ready for ya! Let the fun begin

I hate to tell you bro, but you just posted in the wrong forum.

I don't think anyone here cares about beating you to take the division lead.

They want to beat you to take the division from John Mara.

With respect, **** your team and **** your underhand, gutless, colluding cheating **** of an owner of your piss ant team from New Jersey.

I'd rather lose to Dallas this year than lose to you. Your praise is falling on deaf ears.

Thank Mara for this response.

Hail.

Sorry I can't respect cheaters... Precedence has been set if we respect cheaters than we must respect anything and everything

Probably not the way the OP pictured this thread going.

Not the OP's fault and he's probably a good fan, but the Giants' because of their overt cheating are the scum of the sports' world now. They will get no love from me until they get their just deserts. Sad because it was a team I historically respected. Their owner is just scum.

Archived