Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Not to early to start eating: IT'S DALLAS WEEK

SWFLSkins

Okay so watching the NFLN, NFL AM and all the Dallas (5-5) talk after beating the Browns (2-8) being hawked as "playoff contenders" with no mention of the impending match-up this T-day. The implications of this game is huge, the 4-6 Redskins could pull into a tie with a win.

Consider this, Romo sits to pee is on a roll, with albeit two wins and one an OT win against the Browns. I think the Redskins are in a great position to win this game. Again getting little talk after beating the lowly Eagles (3-7) in a rout no imagined between NFCE foes. RGIII looks to be the second best QB in the division right now, and arguably could be number one. Eli has the rings, so to knock the king from the throne that needs to be handled.

All this sets up for the "Day of Transition on the Day of Tradition".

This Thanksgiving on national TV can be the day RGIII erases the bad national television days of yesteryear. The defense against good receivers did not look horrible and the pressure was there.

They just need to do it again vs. Dallas and let RGIII do the rest. There was an Aldrick Robinson sighting as he flashed his speed not only on that TD, but on ST's as well. Hank made a catch, and Moss won a jump ball contest. This is the momentum the team needed going into this week.

Who's with me? Bring on the Turkey, Bring on the cranberries, Bring on the stuffing, Bring on Dallas!

IMG_0916.jpg

*please merge as needed. thanks.

I think the Redskins will win. It is funny everyone in the media is just assuming the Cowboys will win, they barely beat the Browns with Brandon Weeden at home. The Cowboys are arrogant and think they are the best ever and I have no doubt they will not take RG3 seriously and with only a couple of days to prepare, with Rob Ryan's arrogance, Garrett and Romo sits to pee not knowing how to manage a game and Romo sits to pee always turning the ball over, I think we will win and will be playing for the division lead in two weeks as I thin k the Giants will lose to the Packers this Sunday

I HOPE the national media fawns all over Dallas and their expected win Thursday. Nothing to see here, move along.............

I disagree, this moment in time offers the Redskins birth back to relevance. As my sig quoted Rak so properly, the Redskins need to win this game. They can be relevant again right here, right now. The table is set, it is time to say grace and dig in. Then enjoy the pie that the media can eat afterward already too stuffed and low on energy as the tryptophan kicks in. Yes they can take Aunt Harriets fruit cake and shove it where the sun don't shine. I am hungry waiting for the Skins to arrive, now is the time.

I understand and agree with your sentiment there SWFL, I just don't give a rat's ass what the media says about it, not even one scrawny furry little cheeksworth. We know what we have and where we're going, let them scramble to catch up when reality *****slaps their prognostications.

I understand and agree with your sentiment there SWFL, I just don't give a rat's ass what the media says about it, not even one scrawny furry little cheeksworth. We know what we have and where we're going, let them scramble to catch up when reality *****slaps their prognostications.

AMEN to that. I really hope that the rest of the league and media just keeps on thinking oh it's just the Redskins nothing to worry about.

also after watching that Just Sayin video, I was left wondering, wasn't Mark K. the member of the media that thought the Saints would pound us into sand on opening weekend, does anyone remember.

After years and years of disrespect and fawning over Dallas, you can understand why I am starving this Thanksgiving.

All the preparations are done, the Skins need to eat.

Thanksgiving_Feast.jpg

After years and years of disrespect and fawning over Dallas, you can understand why I am starving this Thanksgiving.

All the preparations are done, the Skins need to eat.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg83/BgKilley620/Thanksgiving/Thanksgiving_Feast.jpg

Absolutely, but after all these years of fasting I am content to let them watch through the window while WE pig out :ols:

Archived