Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nick Foles will break Andrew Luck's Rookie single game passing record next Sunday.

Sizzla3000

This may be a knee jerk reaction but everything is setting up for a second Eagles massacre over the Redskins. Shanahan has quit on the team and is terrible after the bye week. I predict the Fecals season will be saved starting next Sunday.

You are brilliant! And great thread BTW!!!

honestly only the 2nd or 3rd time I've looked at this thread, but this is proof positive why it's not a good idea to have knee jerk reactions in either direction.

to me, with some simple math I did after the previous two games, I came up with similar stats for RG3, if and only if most of those dropped passes were completed.

to say it simply, "see what happened when they actually catch it?!"

the D actually looked solid today, we actually got pressure on the QB. to me, this had a lot to do with the tight man coverage in the secondary. which I personally believe was largely to do with Meriweather's presence. even Nnamdi on the fecals looked like D Hall getting toasted with no reliable safety help.

Who could have predicted, based on our recent uber passive defensive approach when facing rookie QB's spanning several years, that this game would be the one the brass decided to blitz early and often? It's mind boggling that it took 9 games before trying the obvious thing, and had made me really have doubt in our coaching staff in every one of those 8 loses.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived