Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nick Foles will break Andrew Luck's Rookie single game passing record next Sunday.

Sizzla3000

This may be a knee jerk reaction but everything is setting up for a second Eagles massacre over the Redskins. Shanahan has quit on the team and is terrible after the bye week. I predict the Fecals season will be saved starting next Sunday.

sky-is-falling.jpg

Shanahan hasn't "quit on the team". Nothing to even suggest he has. He has a winning record post-bye and the Eagles are falling apart.

We've lost to Cam Newton in his first AND second seasons, Andy Dalton in his second season, Joe Webb(2nd yr) /Christian Ponder (rookie) combo last yr. I agree, we are ripe to be ripped by Foles. We don't pressure the QB and we play off receivers. It will be target practice for Foles. And this will be the week the Eagles lame pass rush owns our O-Line. I'm booking it.

It sucks, but damn this thread is probably true. I hate this, why can't we blitz every down and make this non mobile QB suffer? Also, look how Romo sits to pee threw the ball down field!! DRC is a PI waiting to happen, if we don't throw vertical this week, I'll flip my ****!!

Um...okay lol

I know our history but Foles looked a step slow on every single pass today. I'm calling at least 2 picks on Sunday

I was worried about them with Vick at the helm cuz I feel like we are not good against speedy teams but Foles...no. I will say that our offense will probably struggle cuz their D is playing at a decent to good level. I don't know if we'll win but to say Foles is just gonna go off is nuts

:secret: You do realize their D is worse than ours and Foles isn't any good, right?

So Foles isn't any good based on his first NFL playtime coming due to an injury without being prepped? He may not be any good, but it is WAY too early to say that.

The Eagles D seems to have more of a rush than ours, but regardless, both of our defenses suck. Our record against rookie QBs is a total joke, we have 3 wins. I'd like to know why week in and week out people act like we are playing inferior opponents =p We ARE one of the worst teams in the league.

They have much better WRs, and a RB that will be a nightmare for us. We have 2 rookies as our best players on the entire team by far...We will be hard pressed to win a single game the rest of this season, even against the Eagles

This thread has more horse**** than a Kentucky stud farm, if you think Griffin will just roll over and let the rest of the season go, especially in his first game against a divisional foe, then you need to Google cranial proctology to get some help removing your head from your ass. The Skins may not win it but there will damn sure be a game played!

So Foles isn't any good based on his first NFL playtime coming due to an injury without being prepped? He may not be any good, but it is WAY too early to say that.

The Eagles D seems to have more of a rush than ours, but regardless, both of our defenses suck. Our record against rookie QBs is a total joke, we have 3 wins. I'd like to know why week in and week out people act like we are playing inferior opponents =p We ARE one of the worst teams in the league.

They have much better WRs, and a RB that will be a nightmare for us. We have 2 rookies as our best players on the entire team by far...We will be hard pressed to win a single game the rest of this season, even against the Eagles

I never said anything about the state of our team. We have a running back who doesn't get arm tackled, and their defense can't tackle.

We might be one of the worst teams in the league, but the Eagles are worse.

And no, Foles isn't very good not based on one game in the pros. Foles isn't very good based on his college career and one game in the pros.

I will say this. If the Redskins don't win that game, and Foles plays well...this place is going to be absolutely unbearable for the forseeable future.

You can't fight town hall.

It's about unbearable now.

Everybody should've been required to down a bottle of NyQuil on Sunday morning just to calm the hell down.

Especially since we didn't play and we still got a knee jerk "Nick Foles will set a record" thread....unbelieveable.

God forbid RG3 has a rookie Qb-type game next Sunday...The fanbase might commit hara kiri live in the game thread...

Archived