Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Chris Cooley and wife Christy divorcing after four years

TK

I don't want anyone to read anything more into this than just me being curious. I also hope I don't insult anyone or come off as me insinuating something. I know Cooley played out of Utah, and with their large Mormon population, Is Cooley a Mormon?

I have no bias to any religion. As you can see by my sig, Cooley is one of my favorite Redskins of all time. I have a few Mormon friends and some of the things they tell me surprise me in regards to divorce. Hence the question.

And this is relevant because........? Thanks for being a limp Peter and adding more fuel to the fire......

Chris' business is just that, his business........jfc

Leave their personal details out of this thread. No need for it.

what "radio insider" posted is not even what happened..don't sweat it..

Love you Chris. Somebody at the courts told me she filed the day he got cut ( I posted nothing as its not my or football business)....horrible day for him but if they were separated since Jan it wasn't a huge blow on the same day just sucks for him. Best to them both and thankfully they have no kids as being a kid of divorced parents, its certainly not fun for the kids. Kind of wished we would sign him this week but know we needed a S and a LS.

When you saw the complete drop from social media earlier this year, people started to wonder. Heard the rumor about a dentist in leesburg that Christy might have been involved with....this comes of no surprise here.

Get a new source for your rumor cause it's wrong.

Sometimes its not about what info you give, but rather what you hold back.;)

per the Courts website, which is public record, it seems that she changed her name back sometime in March, and then filed on 8/29/2012. I do hope they have already reached a settlement; there are a world of issues for him to deal with if this had to go to trial. Best of luck to him.

I don't want anyone to read anything more into this than just me being curious. I also hope I don't insult anyone or come off as me insinuating something. I know Cooley played out of Utah, and with their large Mormon population, Is Cooley a Mormon?

I have no bias to any religion. As you can see by my sig, Cooley is one of my favorite Redskins of all time. I have a few Mormon friends and some of the things they tell me surprise me in regards to divorce. Hence the question.

Ha, you and Gibbs.

No.

I'm not sayin she's a golddigger....

Then why even bring it up? Christy is not a gold digger, and none of this is her fault. I held this info back during preseason, but did let the mods know what I knew, was attacked by board because I wouldn't disclose this info (hopefully now people realize why I didn't want to share this personal info), and trust me, again, none of this is her fault.

Hopefully Chris can change his ways, because his immaturity has cost him a marriage and a job with the Redskins.

Then why even bring it up? Christy is not a gold digger, and none of this is her fault. I held this info back during preseason, but did let the mods know what I knew, was attacked by board because I wouldn't disclose this info (hopefully now people realize why I didn't want to share this personal info), and trust me, again, none of this is her fault.

Hopefully Chris can change his ways, because his immaturity has cost him a marriage and a job with the Redskins.

Since I'm pretty sure I know what you know, you've got no reason to need to defend yourself now.

I agree though; this isn't Christy's fault.

just asking, but how has chris been immature? i dont really get that at all.

Archived