Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hero #2...Billy Cundiff

Bigmuss1

• 3 weeks later...
I don't care if he did kick the game winner... the plane should leave without him. 3 manageable kicks missed in one ball game? Inexcusable!

Two of the three were manageable and one of those two should be automatic. The third was one you wouldn't expect Cundiff to make based on his history and would be a less than 75% kick for even a guy like Janikowski.

41 and 31 yarders should be automatic. I don't even care about near 60 yard misses. Those attempts are just icing if they go through but if they're missed I simply don't hold them against the kicker. But there is no excuse for not being 3-4 in this game, 2-4 at a minimum and I would still not be happy with it. Tampa Bay had no business being in this game just like we should have done to the Rams. We finally have a QB but somehow, someway we find a way to continue to play Redskins football and let teams stay right there so that it's always a nail biter at the end. It is indescribably frustrating and painful.

Barth certainly had no problem hitting from outside 50 -- he managed 2.

He's also the best kicker in the league right now. Pretty sure he's made 25+ in a row regardless of distance. Congrats to him but I still wouldn't expect him to hit a 57 yarder let alone be pissed at him if he didn't.

Archived