Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com - New Orleans Saints will pound Robert Griffin III

I_Bleed_B&G

If you want to get back at "lousy" opinionaters such as Adam, don't read him. Don't react to what he says. These sites count page clicks for their advertisers. If the page clicks go down, the writers get let go. even twits counts as page hits, because the people watching the twit counts know that he is generating interest.

You can take this to the bank - tracking cookies are everywhere, and are used for all kinds of stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other hand, a lot of other people here thought there was a good to better chance that the Skins would lose. As for me, I wasn't sure. I thought we had a pretty good chance, because the Saints losing the head coach AND the interim coach makes a HUGE difference. But so does a rookie QB making his NFL start in a place like New Orleans. Considering the Saint has a legit chance to come back and tie/win at the end, it was a good game. We had a 16 point lead, which is not all that much in the NFL. Saint's came to within 8, and had the ball. How close is that?

Good on him to man up and not make excuses. For he people expecting a media crow eating fest, it won't happen. On NFL network they were already saying how much is payton not being there a factor. Bree's was under 50 percent passing for first time since 2006, etc etc. Its gonna be the typical what's wrong with the Saints rather than what the Skins did. Watch.

Rot in hell Adam - keep up the hate you POS!!! I have no doubt your spin on your "expert analysis" will somehow be another insult to the Redskins.

Rott in hell? Due to an article? Wow, that much hate huh. Anyway, He was way off in this article and he often is because he makes extreme predictions. That being said, I was caught at the office a lot last year and watched every episode of Cosmic Shein and that guy is absolutely hilarious. I used to hate the guy cause i thought he sounded annoying, but he is actually pretty funny. He knows he doesn't really know how to pick the games, but he has fun with making fun of teams and picking them for ridiculous reasons. If you don't take him too serious he is hysterical.

I typically do not visit opposing teams message boards after a game, win or lose. However I was just snooping in on the saints board and was pleasantly surprised. I mean there was a lot of credit given to us and a lot of respect shown. Calling out fletch for being one of the most underrated and better LB's in the game. Gave RG III mad props and even they're old coach, Haslett for coming up with a great scheme. Said that deep PI call was BS, and I'm not sure it wasn't but acknowledged they got away with that fumble. Only saw one person discredit us for the win but he was even corrected by other members. It was just nice to see we got credit for the win.

Good for him to admit it. What are the odds he's rooting for us big time the rest of the year?

None. Schein is a huge giants homer and always hates on the Skins. He's also a huge dumbass for saying any nfl game is unwinnable. Suck it Schein!!!

This game was about the Saints offense more than anything else. Their defense never scared anyone even when they had the "Bounty" thing going. They don't have a dominant pass rush, which is why they had to rely on GW's blitz schemes to get pressure on QB's. They don't have the personnel to run Spags' scheme the way he ran it in NY. By the looks lof things, the Saints will hav eto score 40 a game to win.

I typically do not visit opposing teams message boards after a game, win or lose. However I was just snooping in on the saints board and was pleasantly surprised. I mean there was a lot of credit given to us and a lot of respect shown. Calling out fletch for being one of the most underrated and better LB's in the game. Gave RG III mad props and even they're old coach, Haslett for coming up with a great scheme. Said that deep PI call was BS, and I'm not sure it wasn't but acknowledged they got away with that fumble. Only saw one person discredit us for the win but he was even corrected by other members. It was just nice to see we got credit for the win.

Which Saints board was you on????? Because the one I was snooping on wasn't like that they where blaming the PI penalty for the reason they lost as you said above. They gave no props to the skins at all only excuses on why they lost. I did not see many props to Rg3 or to fletcher. Only crying on why they lost.

I wasn't as upset about his prediction in the article that we would lose as much as I was incensed by the way he characterized RGIII, saying he was basically going to get rolled all over. While I too believed we were going to lose this game (and I will happily eat a huge plate of Crow), I believed even through a loss RGIII would shine against the Saints's secondary. It's the way NFL.com blatantly and childishly write about our team. It gets incredibly old after awhile.

Come on guys. NOBODY could have predicted a rookie quarterback to have a game like that. Sure, the article seems to spew hate, but historically speaking, how many rookie QB's lead their teams to victory in their first game in such a hostile environment? Take a look at the performances of the other rookie QB's this week. Schein wasn't going out on limb making that prediction.

It is fun to play the underdog and prove everyone wrong, but history was (and is) working against us.

With our front 7 what happens if Bree's get's knocked out the game? I mean it could happen right? Then where would that leave the Saints? I think we win, I have a weird feeling and I think RGIII puts up record numbers for a rookie QB....No Pressure, No Diamonds...........HTTR

wft?? blind homer! lol

great call .. wow.

wft?? blind homer! lol

great call .. wow.

Thank you although I am not a blind homer I do my homework and I am also a coach :D

---------- Post added September-10th-2012 at 10:58 AM ----------

Come on guys. NOBODY could have predicted a rookie quarterback to have a game like that. Sure, the article seems to spew hate, but historically speaking, how many rookie QB's lead their teams to victory in their first game in such a hostile environment? Take a look at the performances of the other rookie QB's this week. Schein wasn't going out on limb making that prediction.

It is fun to play the underdog and prove everyone wrong, but history was (and is) working against us.

Sorry but I predicted it last week. I am also looking through these threads because I also called the for us to score 40 as well!!!

---------- Post added September-10th-2012 at 10:59 AM ----------

Sorry but I predicted it last week. I am also looking through these threads because I also called the for us to score 40 as well!!! :point2sky

---------- Post added September-10th-2012 at 11:00 AM ----------

Sorry but I predicted it last week. I am also looking through these threads because I also called the for us to score 40 as well!!! :point2sky

Archived