Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thursday thru Friday, 8/30 and 8/31: Final roster tweets. (free what-not with every purchase of $20 or more)

jeez we really overstate our players lol. Nobody is trading us anything for Cousins until he has regular season success on tape.

Matt Flynn and Kevin Kolb both got shots when it counted before being traded

That may be true but that doesn't mean it would be smart to trade Cousins for a 3rd round pick.

I was under the impression Flynn was never tendered a contract. Wasnt he an FA?

That's true. The point still remains that the kid has to show something against starters when it counts for his value to go up significantly.

That said' date=' I think Shanahan has already proven that Cousins is worth more than a 4th. There's just no way he gets traded this year.

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 03:33 PM ----------

Emmanual Benton @Roccoskins_PPI

City Stadium and Leigh street are the two finalist for 'Skins camp '13 in #RVA the Mayor announced today.

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 03:35 PM ----------

Emmanual Benton @Roccoskins_PPI

City Stadium and Leigh street are the two finalist for 'Skins camp '13 in #RVA the Mayor announced today.

That may be true but that doesn't mean it would be smart to trade Cousins for a 3rd round pick.

my point was no one will give us a 3rd round pick because of preseason performance

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 04:37 PM ----------

I was under the impression Flynn was never tendered a contract. Wasnt he an FA?

my bad lol.

thanks for the correction

rumor has it we are Keeping 4 QBs on the roster which makes it possible that we are not gonna carry any kickers this year.

that makes ABSOLUTELY no sense whatsoever. who would kick field goals if god forbid RG3 cant get us touchdowns on EVERY SINGLE DRIVE? whoever made that rumor is a moron and doesnt know what hes talking about. every team has a kicker.

that makes ABSOLUTELY no sense whatsoever. who would kick field goals if god forbid RG3 cant get us touchdowns on EVERY SINGLE DRIVE? whoever made that rumor is a moron and doesnt know what hes talking about. every team has a kicker.

lol I can only hope that your respons to his sarcasm was also sarcasm

[/color]

[/color]Interesting... Sheehan has Hankerson getting cut... I wouldn't be shocked.

Cmon DC, you are smarter than that. They have been lining him up with the first team most of pre-season, I can see him getting bumped in rotation or even a long shot trade, but cut? No wayzy Kurt Swazye.

rumor has it we are Keeping 4 QBs on the roster which makes it possible that we are not gonna carry any kickers this year.

Have you seen Rex kick though? He kicks away from the return guy 95% of the time and it is always over his head.

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 06:02 PM ----------

Some local reporter released his mock roster this morning and the surprise cut was Hankerson.

Apparently some are running with it. This guy was looking for hits on his mock so he can keep his job.

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 06:06 PM ----------

Some local reporter released his mock roster this morning and the surprise cut was Hankerson.

Apparently some are running with it. This guy was looking for hits on his mock so he can keep his job.

Dealing Hankerson sounds like a good idea to me.....I just don't see a huge upside to him. If Miami offers up something that we could use I'd jump on it. Remember, Hank had a great game against Miami before getting hurt last year. With our depth I don't think we'd miss him.

Dealing Hankerson sounds like a good idea to me.....I just don't see a huge upside to him. If Miami offers up something that we could use I'd jump on it. Remember, Hank had a great game against Miami before getting hurt last year. With our depth I don't think we'd miss him.

Why give up on a 6'2 3rd rounder from only last year. It doesn't make sense to me. You really banking on aging Moss, and off the broken leg Morgan. I know Hankerson has the hip issue, but I think he can be a real difference maker for this team

I am so thankful Bruce and Shanahan are in charge. If they deal Hank I would be shocked but would trust they know what they are doing. Not that they have not made mistakes but their average is pretty good. There also is a reason Hank has been lining up with the 1st team, because he is on it. The guy is going to have a big year, mark my words, I just pray that is here on the Redskins as common sense prevails.

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 06:14 PM ----------

Why give up on a 6'2 3rd rounder from only last year. It doesn't make sense to me. You really banking on aging Moss, and off the broken leg Morgan. I know Hankerson has the hip issue, but I think he can be a real difference maker for this team

He plucks the ball from out of the air, he runs really good routes and has the frame, obviously he has shown something in practice because with all this supposed talent at the position he lined up with Garcon on the other side.

Guys, outside of ES...no one knows or rates our WRs as high as we do. I doubt a team is going to give up early picks on unproven guys with zero buzz.

I'm not saying our guys won't be studs but until they actually prove it, they won't fetch much of anything.

K. Barnes has INTs in real games as well as starts so the Lions were able to make a real football decision on him.

I'm not trying to be an ass but it is getting crazy with how much we overhype our guys

Guys, outside of ES...no one knows or rates our WRs as high as we do. I doubt a team is going to give up early picks on unproven guys with zero buzz.

I'm not saying our guys won't be studs but until they actually prove it, they won't fetch much of anything.

K. Barnes has INTs in real games as well as starts so the Lions were able to make a real football decision on him.

I'm not trying to be an ass but it is getting crazy with how much we overhype our guys

Players are being under hyped too. Some no name puts out a cut list and has Hankerson and like mindless drones you jump on board with it. It's cliche to say but thank God the front office is not ran by fans

Here's an idea. Cut Grossman. Hire him as a coach. This coach likes to wear pads and throw the football to his students and teach the other qbs the system. If something happens we've already made him a contract that states we'll sign him back to a player contract if we need him. Poof!

Then we can keep 2QB 1FB 4RB 7WR 10OL 3TE 6DL 8LB 5DB 4S 3ST

That means Kehl, Worthington, and Bernstine will be the only dangers to get swept up on the wire. It's puuurfect!!!!

Who said I expect them to get a touchdown every single drive? If its fourth down they will go for it genius.

Players are being under hyped too. Some no name puts out a cut list and has Hankerson and like mindless drones you jump on board with it. It's cliche to say but thank God the front office is not ran by fans

I'm not anti-Hankerson dude lol

I doubt seriously that someone will give up anything of substance for him.

I want him on the team and will be pissed if he's not

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 06:47 PM ----------

but if they go for the 1st down on every 4th down, wouldnt opposing defenses eventually catch on and start to plan for it and blitz RG3 every 4th down?

He's effing with you man. He's not being serious lol

Archived