Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thursday thru Friday, 8/30 and 8/31: Final roster tweets. (free what-not with every purchase of $20 or more)

Chris Russell ‏@Russellmania980

He will get a job sooner than later, but battling a few vets. RT @caplannfl Former #Redskins K Graham Gano passed through waivers unclaimed.

Good morning, 3.5 hours of sleep & back at it. 2 things thru camp/games, Kirk Cousins throws deep ball over shoulder, very well. Consistent

The other thing about Cousins, & maybe I am seeing wrong thing - he has really good zip on his passes, can throw well on run. Very smart.

Emmanual Benton ‏@Roccoskins_PPI

Everyone knows I support this guy... But here's my case against Brandon Banks making the team: http://www.rantsports.com/washington-redskins/2012/08/29/nfl-rumors-did-brandon-banks-secure-a-spot-on-the-redskins-53-man-roster-against-the-buccaneers/

John Keim ‏@john_keim

join @mikejonesWaPo in back & forth on Banks. Speed: great. Size: Issue. WR: limited. But of #Redskins 11 plays 30 yards or more, Banks w/ 4

But also note that Alrdick Robinson had three of those 11 plays for 30 yards or more (includes returns for he and Banks).

valid point. see, why it goes back & forth RT @Trusten_S @john_keim @mikejoneswapo Banks had more chances than anyone as well

Dave Richard ‏@daverichard

Gettin' loaded w/ The Junkies in D.C. @1067thefandc. 100 pct sure we're talking Redskins RBs. http://player.radio.com/player/RadioPlayer.php?version=1.2.14023&station=114

sonofwashington.com ‏@SonofWashington

I can confirm through a league source that the #Redskins will not be cutting @RGIII he has made the final roster LOL

Redskins ‏@Redskins

Redskins-Buccaneers: Game Notes: News and notes on the Redskins-Buccaneers preseason game, courtesy of the Redsk... http://redsk.in/QB9HSF

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 06:07 AM ----------

Dan Graziano ‏@espn_nfceast

Timfred Heloyster. RT @RAWcoolin: @espn_nfceast who u think is the best Redskins runner back at this moment

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 06:13 AM ----------

image.jpg

Miss Tibbs  ‏@Miss_Tibbs_

boooooooo! It's all about that burgundy and gold!!!!!!! #Redskins “@oakwoodhound: It's team Cowboys till da death of me!!!!!”

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 06:19 AM ----------

Something about @Evan_Royster that always impresses me. He seems to glide/slip off of tacklers/contact so well. TD & set up run showed it.

Jason Reid ‏@JReidPost

@Russellmania980 Also helps when you're going against a bunch of guys who will be personal trainers in a few days.

John Keim ‏@john_keim

Keep in mind on Banks' 47-yarder: have to believe starters play it much better. No jam, no re-route. can also say that about plays by others

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 06:30 AM ----------

If there is a market for him, and they pull something better than a third, I'll buy you 2 cases of PBR, Cali. lol

It was actually a Blue Velvet quote, but I'll take it lol :thumbsup:

In that tweet arguing reasons for Banks not making the roster where he compares Banks' rookie season to Hester and Peterson, it's inaccurate.

Banks had a few touchdowns which would have also made a huge difference in his yards that were all called back because of bonehead special teams plays, most of which didn't even make a difference in the play.

In that tweet arguing reasons for Banks not making the roster where he compares Banks' rookie season to Hester and Peterson, it's inaccurate.

Banks had a few touchdowns which would have also made a huge difference in his yards that were all called back because of bonehead special teams plays, most of which didn't even make a difference in the play.

Did Peterson or Hester have any called back? I'm warming up my violin for you.

even if someone else said it, dont EVER compare banks with hester, hes already the greatest return man of all time and just getting in his prime

Dan Graziano ‏@espn_nfceast

Our season predictions go up this morning. My post explaining my NFC East picks at noon. I will not be on Twitter at that time.

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 06:46 AM ----------

MarKus White ‏@Em_Whyte55

Lets see if the good out weights the bad #NoRegrets

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 06:49 AM ----------

Burgundy Blog ‏@BurgundyBlog

Of all the #Redskins bubble guys, the cut that would upset me most is Briscoe. Showed skills in Tampa, showed them here. Baller and only 22.

Without any smart ass replies, could someone twitter someone to twitter somebody else to twitter someone in the know or however that **** works and find out why Garner came in for the second series last night and nothing more, whilst Cook, who will be gone in 24 hours played in every other?

Was he injured?

Hail.

kevin sheehan ‏@kevins980

Final 53-Man Roster guess. http://espn980.com/blogs/kevin.php

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 09:51 AM ----------

Without any smart ass replies, could someone twitter someone to twitter somebody else to twitter someone in the know or however that **** works and find out why Garner came in for the second series last night and nothing more, whilst Cook, who will be gone in 24 hours played in every other?

Was he injured?

Hail.

I think it's either really good or really bad. Shanny may just want to hide him on the PS or Shanny may just think he's a POS.

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 09:53 AM ----------

Interesting... Sheehan has Hankerson getting cut... I wouldn't be shocked.

Was he injured?

Hail.

Might be time to put away the Coronas, amigo lol...

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 06:54 AM ----------

I definitely would be.

kevin sheehan ‏@kevins980

Final 53-Man Roster guess. http://espn980.com/blogs/kevin.php

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 09:51 AM ----------

I think it's either really good or really bad. Shanny may just want to hide him on the PS or Shanny may just think he's a POS.

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 09:53 AM ----------

Damn, Hank gets cut?!?!

He says it's a reach and just a feeling in his gut.

He brings up good points though. He was lazy on the deep ball and he was lazy on the out route in the third quarter from RG3 vs Indy. I would be surprised, but I wouldn't be shocked.

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 10:04 AM ----------

‏@Redskins

#Redskins nose tackle Marlon Favorite (@bigfav504) keeps his focus and his 'Eye On The Prize' through tough times http://redsk.in/SXxlbs

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 10:08 AM ----------

LL ‏@LL_HTTR247

Think its Banks vs last spot at other positions like Ol,Cb,Rb,Safety ect. RT @wadesdad25 @LL_HTTR247 Do you think it's Banks or Briscoe?

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 10:11 AM ----------

John Keim ‏@john_keim

from either last night, or early this AM. i forget which: #Redskins vs. Buccaneers: Ten observations | http://bit.ly/NyfKHJ

Was he injured?

Hail.

First, they may have a good idea where he stands and didn't need to see more of him in a game. Second, many players were playing yesterday to try out for other teams. There were a few players playing yesterday who had no chance to make the roster.

It would be mildly shocking, but Hank hasn't done all that much this preseason.

LL ‏@LL_HTTR247

yes RT @SkinsOrNuthin @LL_HTTR247 You think there's ANY chance at all Hankerson gets cut for Briscoe?

LL ‏@LL_HTTR247

@BurgundyBlog I don't see it happening but he asked about ANY chance? Always a chance.. Briscoe is same body,length,age and more production

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 10:27 AM ----------

13s LL ‏@LL_HTTR247

Relax people Hank is fine... Fred asked me if there was ANY chance.Always a chance with anyone unless your Griff and a handfull of others

oh geez.... here we go.

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 10:57 AM ----------

Not only that @LL_HTTR247 - but also important to remember that both the #Cowboys and the #Eagles claimed @DezBriscoe89, but #Redskins won.

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 11:06 AM ----------

Dezmon Briscoe ‏@DezBriscoe89

Morning twit fam! Blessed to have woken up this morning! Keep me in your prayers. Important day today!

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 11:18 AM ----------

Rick Snider ‏@Snide_Remarks

+1 @Rich_Tandler aren't going to keep Banks because they are "afraid" of what might do w/another team. If best for team, keep. If not, cut.

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 11:19 AM ----------

Redskins ‏@Redskins

#Redskins LB Bryan Kehl's 1st two interception chances fell to the turf this preseason. The 3rd time was the charm http://redsk.in/PzGrvR

---------- Post added August-30th-2012 at 11:20 AM ----------

RT @Fox5Ross -- you better tune in now if you havent been.. @ESPNRadio980 big show gets bigger with @MrArmstrong13 #Redskins

Archived