Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

skins1206

+1 for pro pipes

And I agree...mw2 did have cool maps, but the choke points would be spammed by OMA tubers, and folks were creeping around with akimbo rangers. I didn't realize how annoying all that was until I played black ops.

No OMA, no danger close, no stopping power, no heartbeat sensor, and killstreaks didn't stack. In MW2, a predator pretty much guaranteed a harrier and pavelow.

Black Ops 2 create a class generator:

http://callofduty.4players.de/index.php?page=Custom&pageID=157

I'm thinking an SMG with silencer/fast mag/fore grip. Primary Gunfighter wildcard. That's 5 points already, but my gun is hooked up.

Ghost & Hardline using the Perk 1 Greed wildcard. That's 8 points.

Scavenger at perk 2 will = 9 points.

10th point will go towards my trusty frag grenade.

Who in the PS3 crew rolling tonight?

Ugh, I wish bro. I had tomorrow off, but got the call today that there's a training class this week I need to attend...won't be getting it until tomorrow evening :(

I expect you guys that get it tonight to have prestiged by tomorrow ;)

Ugh, I wish bro. I had tomorrow off, but got the call today that there's a training class this week I need to attend...won't be getting it until tomorrow evening :(

I expect you guys that get it tonight to have prestiged by tomorrow ;)

Aw man gonna miss you bro. Ya I had to take PTO tomorrow. I just hope my kid sleeps all day so I can play.

Turns out ill be getting it at midnight tonight. I was trying to pre-order it tonight but apparently they couldn't do it after 6:00. I needed to have some Nuketown so apparently I'm going to be a nerd in line waiting for the game. Gotta have that Nuketown though, that nerdy nerdy Nuketown.

I'm on psn, CChag740. I have a group of people that I normally run with but feel free to add me if you want and send me an invite.

Our clan is \//\. We're a bunch of *******s. Fun *******s.

---------- Post added November-12th-2012 at 09:51 PM ----------

Turns out ill be getting it at midnight tonight. I was trying to pre-order it tonight but apparently they couldn't do it after 6:00. I needed to have some Nuketown so apparently I'm going to be a nerd in line waiting for the game. Gotta have that Nuketown though, that nerdy nerdy Nuketown.

I'm on psn, CChag740. I have a group of people that I normally run with but feel free to add me if you want and send me an invite.

Our clan is \//\. We're a bunch of *******s. Fun *******s.

I now work 6am-2:30pm so I will be getting this after work tomorrow. The Midnight launch is fun and all, and before I would always be in line, but it seems with FPS games, it is very sketchy whether the servers will even be up and working correctly that first night, let alone my new work shift makes it not a good idea, haha.....

Tomorrow after work the game is mine though since I do have it pre-ordered.

Archived