Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

skins1206

why would you do that? all of the bugs from blackops are bugs that exist in EVERY cod game when it comes out. mw3 sucks.

You must have never played MW3. There's no lag and the hit reg is 1000 times better than Blops 2, but I'm sure they will improve both of those things. MW3 also has better maps, more maps, better game types, and more of them.

The smart people are the ones who pick up Blops after the issues are patched.

i love CoD and Halo. But I still think I prefer Halo more. Some other have mentioned some of the reasons already, but I think its overall more balanced multiplayer and I like the campaign better too.

Don't get me wrong I love CoD, especially CoD 4. But I don't think I've bought a CoD since MW2. Its turning into the new Madden where a new game comes out every year with slight tweaks but no major upgrades.

Totally agree. I used to HATE playing HALO, but HALO 4 is freaking amazing. Silky smooth MP and amazing graphics...

---------- Post added November-15th-2012 at 12:34 PM ----------

They way they've handled lag compensation is ruining the game. I still don't understand why I should be punished for having good internet service?

Agreed. They ruined MW3 and Black Ops 2 is just as bad if not worst.

---------- Post added November-15th-2012 at 12:39 PM ----------

You must have never played MW3. There's no lag and the hit reg is 1000 times better than Blops 2, but I'm sure they will improve both of those things. MW3 also has better maps, more maps, better game types, and more of them.

My friends have played all the MW games and MW3 was so laggy for us that most of us just stopped playing it. Got tired of bullets "going around corners" and watching kill cams showing footage totally different than we did. Even after all that, I would still rather play a laggy MW game than Black Ops...

I played it a ton. And it sucked. I have played since COD2. most people that did dont have the same infatuation with mw that the ones who jmped on the bandwagon for COD4 have.

What were the # of maps at launch for the two?

I remember when MW3 came out the hit reg was horrible, they patched it a week or so after release, I'm hoping Blops does the same thing

Screw it lets all go play MW2 then

It was laggy for the first month or so, after that the game has probably been the second best of the series, behind cod4.

Ours was lag city. They put out several patches and it was still crap. MW3 was the only game that I had lag problems in the series with.

it was lag city for me as well. mw3 is probably the only game i didn't play religiously like i did mw2, bo1. it was trash, but bo2 is starting to take the cake.

---------- Post added November-15th-2012 at 08:09 PM ----------

also kind of mad that my headset is useless until i get the perk to hear people. or the one that makes me silent...anyone know which one is better?

It was laggy for the first month or so, after that the game has probably been the second best of the series, behind cod4.

That's how I rank them as well. Then Black Ops, this game, then MW2.

I'm probably speaking too soon though. It always takes me a while to find a weapon to dedicate myself to. Say the last unlockable SMG with 3 particular attachments is absolutely lights out..

Then the game might turn out to be alright :) The spawning is out of hand though, you said it right, TDM feels like FFA.

There shouldn't have ever been perks or kill streaks in the first place. UO and CoD2 style.

i just ranted on my buddy's facebook how they need to blow it up and start from scratch with the perk system. either make the perks/attachments less powerful, or remove them. i'll probably use the same set of perks for each weapon type the entire time i play black ops. i've used the same perks since MW2. I really wish Halo 4 didn't have perks, but they are way better implemented then BO2.

Yeah I have no problem with the headset thing. Never understood why some should have the advantage while others didn't. At least this way you have to give up something for it.

The sound issue is exactly what is wrong with this generation of games. Hearing footsteps was perfectly fine until MW3 put in a perk that let's everyone hear people from across the map no matter what. So what does Treyarch do? They mostly remove hearing from the game.

They have now removed one of the main components that made the original CoD so competitive and fun.

The sound issue is exactly what is wrong with this generation of games. Hearing footsteps was perfectly fine until MW3 put in a perk that let's everyone hear people from across the map no matter what. So what does Treyarch do? They mostly remove hearing from the game.

They have now removed one of the main components that made the original CoD so competitive and fun.

Sit rep pro and turtle beaches in mw3 was as close to cheating as you can get

Sit rep pro and turtle beaches in mw3 was as close to cheating as you can get

I didn't pay attention to sounds of footsteps and got my best total K/D ratio in MW3. Then again, I didn't play the quieter gametypes. Still, I flanked a lot and ravaged Sit Rep creepin' fools with steady aim pro. Sit Rep don't mean much when you need to pressure Bdom.

As far as the maps go, I remember hating a lot of maps from each COD for the first week. Last year I HATED Mission at this time, wow I was confused. After a while, it became my best map.

Yeah I have no problem with the headset thing. Never understood why some should have the advantage while others didn't. At least this way you have to give up something for it.

so people who pay for 7.1 should get stereo quality sound out of their movies? Or people who have 1080p tvs should play at 480p? Or that people who pay 80 bucks a month for the fastest internet should be penalized because other people are only get the 30 dollar service? Oh wait that does happen. Anyways I don't need to headset to dominate. It just dumb that you can't hear footsteps unless you are sitting still. Like tt said. Footsteps were fine until they added the perk in mw3

Random...

When MW3 came out, I was one of the VERY few on ES who said it was the worst COD ever made, when most folks on here loved it...

And now the new Black Ops 2 is out...and i LOVE IT....and many ES'ers are saying its the worst CoD ever. :shrug:

Archived