Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

skins1206

I like it. I've been playing battlefield for so long, I forgot how cheap feeling call of duty can feel at times LOL. Having fun playing it though.

Dawg..did they bring commando back? I've gotten melee'd from 6 feet away several times. gotta love call of duty :ols:

Everyone that didn't pre-order. Look on the back of the cartridge, if it says Nuketown 2025 Bonus Map Included, then there's a page in there that has a code you can type in. Nuketown 24/7 lobby is active.

So far so good. Too early to judge most things, but it does feel like TDM is really good. Every map seems especially easy to learn. Right now I'm liking the MTAR (fast mag/quickdraw). Hardline, lightweight, toughness, grenada, concussions.

Played for maybe 4 hours yesterday. Can't say I enjoyed any of it. The maps are painful, but it might have to do with the retarded spawns. This game is the worst so far when it comes to spawning in and getting shot in the back in less than two seconds. I will keep playing and I hope it gets better.

The SWAT AR is pretty good with a silencer and the fire rate attachment so you can make it go full auto. The pistols may be the best of any game yet.

Played for a couple hours and couldn't really get a feel for the game last night. The guns look and sound really nice but the same old BO hit detection is still there. Went ham some games and got absolutely stomped in a couple. Guess that comes with learning a new set of maps.

Still haven't had time to play yet, but is it set up the same as Black Ops where you get money to buy guns and attachments and stuff? I like that the best since there are only a few I use anyway.

No, the guns are unlocked by level and then you have to use tokens to buy them. Or maybe yes was the answer you're looking for?

The hit detection stinks and so do the spawn points. The maps are actually pretty fun to play and this may be my favorite COD yet.

I always use ARs, but I heard there's a perk to use two primaries. If that's the case, I'll go with an AR and a SMG. I play a run and gun style for the most part, but every once in awhile I'll line someone up from a distance and shoot. Using both the AR and the SMG would fit that strategy.

I like how free it is to customize your classes.

I am a little disappointed, though, in how and when you can unlock things. The way I understood it, you would continue to unlock items through each of the prestiges, giving the game replay value. But really, everything seems like it's available through the first run through as far as guns and perks go. Who cares about the other stuff. Maybe I missed something?

Overall, though, I like the game.

Played for maybe 4 hours yesterday. Can't say I enjoyed any of it. The maps are painful, but it might have to do with the retarded spawns. This game is the worst so far when it comes to spawning in and getting shot in the back in less than two seconds. I will keep playing and I hope it gets better.

The SWAT AR is pretty good with a silencer and the fire rate attachment so you can make it go full auto. The pistols may be the best of any game yet.

Agreed on the spawns, and good heads up on weapon choice. You always find the best **** quickly.

Played for a couple hours and couldn't really get a feel for the game last night. The guns look and sound really nice but the same old BO hit detection is still there. Went ham some games and got absolutely stomped in a couple. Guess that comes with learning a new set of maps.

Add to the fact that the majority of people playing right now are veteran COD players. This is the worst time for K/D ratios.

Yeah that's what it was like in Black Ops.

No it's not, it's the same process as MW3. Level up to unlock perks/attachments. There is a token system again, not money like in BO1.

Ghost is unlocked way late in the prestige, and you have to level-up each particular assault rifle real damn high to unlock its silencer. So the result is a ton of red dots on the UAV. Prestiging is going to be a ***** in this game.

Yeah ghost at level 50 is stupid, that and you have to work hard to get a silencer gives you a couple reasons to not prestige.

I kept killing a kid last night who was using a full auto pistol, I took it off his body and wow did it own. I think he also had a long barrel on it so the accuracy was really good. I've already found myself switching to my secondary in close quarters more than I ever did in MW3. I like that. A pistol should be better in cramped hallways than an AR.

The foregrip really helps the ARs at range. Also try out the stalk attachment on an AR, it lets you move faster while ADS. Similar to stalker in MW3. You can make your AR into a sub machine gun basically.

Archived