Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

skins1206

Thought I'd be using 2x frags in this game, but I like using 1 flash grenade. If you lob it towards the enemy team, and let it blow up in the air, the range of its power is insane. Pick up a couple assists, a kill or two, and get a foot up on them position-wise. Consistently gets any potential streak started, more than the grenades do. Think I'm using tactical mask in 4 of my classes.

Seems like a lot of others lol

I didn't say "Like a lot of others on this forum" perhaps your friend and contact base doesn't extend beyond this forum however mine does.

---------- Post added November-18th-2012 at 07:31 AM ----------

so people who pay for 7.1 should get stereo quality sound out of their movies? Or people who have 1080p tvs should play at 480p? Or that people who pay 80 bucks a month for the fastest internet should be penalized because other people are only get the 30 dollar service? Oh wait that does happen. Anyways I don't need to headset to dominate. It just dumb that you can't hear footsteps unless you are sitting still. Like tt said. Footsteps were fine until they added the perk in mw3

None of your examples are examples of competition between 2 or more players so your comparison is invalid. Like I said, I really never had a problem with them, I never needed them but I don't think one person should have an advantage over another in an online game.

1. Place shock charge

2. Place C4 near by

3. Go about your buisness elsewhere

4. Wait for shock charge hit marker, then detonate

5. Rinse and repeat with scavenger

---------- Post added November-17th-2012 at 02:33 PM ----------

1. Place shock charge

2. Place C4 near by

3. Go about your buisness elsewhere

4. Wait for shock charge hit marker, then detonate

5. Rinse and repeat with scavenger

Genius.

people who are returning this game cause they suck at it, thats the only reason, the campaign was awesome, ill replay it so i can do the alternate storyline, and ill have my xbox live back up on tuesday and ill jump online and play it.... get better people and you wont have to return it :)

I might have to try out the campaign, the one in Blops1 was awful.

Hearing footsteps has been around since at least CS 1.5, which was out in what 1999? The early 2000s? Everyone hAd a headset then and didn't complain. Now it's 2012 and treyarch thinks we should take a step backwards, cater to noobs, and remove one of the best parts of first person shooters.

I don't understand bringing it back because you stink. I blow so far. Getting better. Found my weapon and you have to use slightly more strategic tactics in this game.

personally, I dont think they should be able to return it if they suck or dont like the game. If they suck they should have to eat the $60. Especially considering these games can be rented and tried out before you actually purchase the game.

Once again, what a difference the connection makes....

played 3 games in the same lobby, i was 1 of 2 players with 3 bars, everybody else in the lobby had 4. I went negative all 3 games, and i was getting the usual "put 15 bullets in a bad guy but he doesn't die, but they shoot me and it feels like i die instantly" crap.

got frustrated and backed out...found a new game. I had a strong 4-bar connection. 3 games in a row in the new lobby, I went 48-6, 35-11, and 27-8. Easy money.

Don't get me wrong, I love this game, but damn dude....I've never played an FPS where connection/lag has such a big impact on your gameplay the way Call of Duty does.

Hearing footsteps has been around since at least CS 1.5, which was out in what 1999? The early 2000s? Everyone hAd a headset then and didn't complain. Now it's 2012 and treyarch thinks we should take a step backwards, cater to noobs, and remove one of the best parts of first person shooters.

It doesn't seem to be just footsteps either. Pretty much any sound behind you is nearly undetectable it seems. Can't turn on people as easily so far because it sounds like someone is 100 yards away shooting at me when they're really right behind me.

A minor annoyance, though.

I've never played an FPS where connection/lag has such a big impact on your gameplay the way Call of Duty does.

it goes back to catering to poor people, or those that refuse to pay the money to be competitive. in every walk of life you get advantages if you are willing to pay or work for it. unless it's call of duty. pay 250 dollars for a headset that is 7.1? oh don't worry about it, we'll just neutralize everything so that every sound sounds like it's 50 feet away. or we'll just make every sound so murky that it doesn't matter. got a brand new TV? we'll dumb it down and make the graphics so bad that it looks like you are playing a game from 2004.

and it's not the xbox, halo reach and halo 4 both looked/sounded/played way better then call of booty.

do you start out with 2 c4 charges like in BO1? the easiest way to get a kill in domination is setting a charge on a flag. people are so stupid. it's especially useful when the spawns flop or when triple capping for a comeback..

You can use a perk to start with two C4s, but it takes up 3/10 of the load out slots

Better to just use scavenger

'Black Ops 2' pre-order exclusive 'Nuketown 2025' map gets removed from playlist

http://www.examiner.com/article/black-ops-2-pre-order-exclusive-nuketown-2025-map-gets-removed-from-playlist

What a ****ing *******! I am liking the game and will play it, but I was sold on even buying the game because of Nuketown 2025. Its my all-time favorite map on any of the last 4 CoDs. This guy is an epic ****ing douchebag. I'll continue to play, but what he did was flat out wrong. I'm sure he pissed off a lot of other people too. My only guess as to why it was removed from multiplayer is due to the fact it was easy XP and you could level fast. Hell, Im average at these games and I have to admit that playing Nuketown 24-7 moshpit, I started leveling like hell from 13 - 39, just really over the weekend.

Still, its ****ed up.

Archived