Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

skins1206

So, when you prestige you love everything and start over at level 1. You do get one permanent unlock so you can pick any gun you want (or ghost if you must) and continue on. The scorpion Evo is the ****. Also, all of the attachments that you previously unlocked are still unlocked once you get that gun.

So, when you prestige you love everything and start over at level 1. You do get one permanent unlock so you can pick any gun you want (or ghost if you must) and continue on. The scorpion Evo is the ****. Also, all of the attachments that you previously unlocked are still unlocked once you get that gun.

I tried the Skorpion and didn't like it. Felt like the G11 from MW2 :ols:. The gun burns through ammo so quickly, and the reload time is painful. Shots to kill felt high, but maybe it's just that I was missing my targets a lot. MP7 is a laser beam again, and I don't need to waste a slot on fast mag. Keeping it basic with silencer/laser sight.

Slowly but surely getting my TDM K/D out of the gutter. Type 25 with RDS, sleight of hand.

Unfortunately this game is reminding me of black ops. Whoever runs around with a gun that has the highest ROF possible ends up winning waaaay more battle than they should. It doesn't encourage people to aim at all. Just pump out as many bullets in the general area of your opponent and hope for the best. The time from Sprinting to fireing accurately is far to short. Run and gun + spray and pray is not skillfull.

Unfortunately this game is reminding me of black ops. Whoever runs around with a gun that has the highest ROF possible ends up winning waaaay more battle than they should. It doesn't encourage people to aim at all. Just pump out as many bullets in the general area of your opponent and hope for the best. The time from Sprinting to fireing accurately is far to short. Run and gun + spray and pray is not skillfull.
Laser sight is the most ridiculous thing they could have put into the game. Steady aim was never that accurate.

As far as RDS goes, I've found you need to be pretty accurate in the game with SMGs so far, at least compared to MW3 and Black Ops. A bit more spread and recoil to be found on all the guns.

If they remove/tweak laser sight I think this CoD has the potential to be the most skill/smarts dependent in recent memory.

I give it 2 days before they restore 2025 to the playlist. If not, super douchey and borderline bait-and-switch.

Glad I didn't pay extra. No desire to prestige and not a big fan of the map anyway.

you didn't have to pay extra unless i'm missing something? for 2025 zombies you had to get the hardened. you can still pick up copies of black ops with the nuketown 2025 code in it, so it wasn't really a preorder bonus, more like first shipment bonus.

you didn't have to pay extra unless i'm missing something? for 2025 zombies you had to get the hardened. you can still pick up copies of black ops with the nuketown 2025 code in it, so it wasn't really a preorder bonus, more like first shipment bonus.

Correct. Pre ordering was not required to get the map. It was all a scam to get people to pre order, but even then it's not any more expensive to pre order...

Ok, Im playing on PC and Im average in shooter games, do pretty/really good and some games really poor. What is the best weapon and attachments? Being average, its hard for me to get scorestreaks to use. With Nuketown 2025, I was able to get them all the time, now I'm in a slump. Also, what is the fastest way to rank up? Is it Kill Confirm? I'm feeling less than average now, my mojo seems to be gone.

Edit: Nuketown 2025 map is back in the Chaos-moshpit mode they just put back in game :D

I'm having a lot of fun, getting the Stealth Chopper tickles me to death. Ghost/lightweight combo is incredible. Dexterity/Extreme Conditioning is slick too. Giving up lethal equipment for this setup. Hard to believe. Maybe again one day, but the assists I pick up with concussions are a-plenty.

Tried the Sentry Gun for a couple games tonight, got 6 of 'em...1 kill total

2Fedor_thumbsdown1.gif

Why is it when you modify your class at the main screen its not the same in the game or right before you start the game? Anyone else having this issue?

---------- Post added November-21st-2012 at 12:55 AM ----------

nevermind its working now don't know what I was doing wrong.

I play on XBOX live. We always have the person with the WORST connection host our party. When we get into games there is never any lag. When someone with a great connections hosts or I play solo (great connection) the lag just makes the game unplayable sometimes. They just need to stop trying to compensate so much for people with ****ty internet connections.

Tried the Sentry Gun for a couple games tonight, got 6 of 'em...1 kill total

I'm sorry to hear that, man. Everybody must've been using that perk that makes you invisible to AI equipment. :(

Just last night on Hijacked on demolition, i set the bomb out in the open near the B domination area, and then set up two sentry guns to cover it. The kills racked up, i think they got me 8 or 9 combined.

I play on XBOX live. We always have the person with the WORST connection host our party. When we get into games there is never any lag. When someone with a great connections hosts or I play solo (great connection) the lag just makes the game unplayable sometimes. They just need to stop trying to compensate so much for people with ****ty internet connections.

This is the problem I'm having as well. If I run team deathmatch without a party I'm always on the short end of the stick in fire fights, no matter what. I've tried taking it slow but even when I get the drop on someone they still manage to kill me. For instance, last night I was playing a game of team deathmatch, guy is camping behind a barrier waiting for people, I start shooting at him from behind and while I'm getting hit markers he turns around and fires a couple of shots and drops me. I considered saving the video of that round but figured it would do no good to send it to Treyarch? Being someone who absolutely loved this series for quite some time it's killing me what they've decided to do but I'm still trying to give the game a good shot before giving up on it.

glad to see that other people are dealing with lag issues as well. I've always been the resident ES dude who complains about lag...but as usual, its really bad.

We pay a lot of money every month for the fastest internet possible in our area (just for gaming), and its sad that folks with good/great connections are actually penalized.....

If you get 100 headshots with every gun of one type, you unlock diamond camo for them all. At least it's not 250 headshots for all guns of one type like in COD4. I could not use the Skorpion in that game, for ****. All the SMGs seem to be at least decent...getting select fire for the Chicom CQB is going to be a *****. Will make that the last one I go for.

Archived