Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Pee-turd" King = tool.

md20j

I'm sure if I had two minutes to rub together, I could give you the facts and figures... the empirical evidence. But just basing this off of my subjective observations:

This guy. What a tool.

"BobGriff"? Get some original material, you hack!

Sincerely,

MD20J

Sorry about the CowTurd... it didn't come up as a related thread when I was posting this, and I haven't seen it before, but granted: I haven't read every thread on here. I am sorry, though...

There is a story in the Post (in the BubbasBreakingNews section) about Peter King constantly referring on Twitter to him as "BobGriff". It said a 'Skins fan even asked him to call him RGIII and he blew it off by mentioning "BobGriff" twice in one sentance.

I saw this when it landed and decided to just keep on walking like I didn't notice....:kickcan:

Haha! I actually love this thread. It means that the season is approaching, and that we shall cast our hate and disdain on anyone who questions or makes snide remarks about one of our own (not that we don't do it anyways, but it's ramping up).

I have been through the thick and thin with this franchise, as have many of you. I feel like there's a volcano brewing in DC...and I'm about ready for some football.

I'm getting my kids a sitter for Thursday night. A new era is coming to Washington, and I plan on getting "1991" drunk.

Oh... I thought this was another "King predicts Cowboys to win SB" threads.

Anyways, for me Jurgensen was 'Sonny', Kilmer - 'Billy', Theismann - 'Theismann', Williams - 'Doug Williams', Rypien - 'Ryp', and Brunell - 'Scott.'

I'll probably be calling RGIII most of the time - 'Robert' or 'RGIII' unless he's just about to beat the Cowboys, in which I'll probably be yelling "C'mon Griff." Even he will tell you... it's no big deal.

I saw this when it landed and decided to just keep on walking like I didn't notice....:kickcan:

Thanks kind sir for allowing us this humor for at least a little longer. :) :munchout:

And for the record, personally I agree with my man Justin...I'm not sure why all the hate around here sometimes for PK. I actually enjoy most of his work, although it often needs a grain of salt...

Thanks kind sir for allowing us this humor for at least a little longer. :) :munchout:

And for the record, personally I agree with my man Justin...I'm not sure why all the hate around here sometimes for PK. I actually enjoy most of his work, although it often needs a grain of salt...

I don't generally participate in hate threads but anyone who disrespects Art Monk isn't worth much respect himself

I don't generally participate in hate threads but anyone who disrespects Art Monk isn't worth much respect himself
Great "blanking" point. As much as I enjoy the Monday Morning QB piece it is hard to forget his "Name one memorable catch Art Monk had?" argument.

How about the one versus Denver on Monday Night to break the all time reception record? Yeah, that one is pretty memorable.

Cow Turd is simply a type of turd. Pee turd combines both pee and turd. Therefore, it is the greater insult. Then you add the modifier - King. Which makes him the King of the Pee Turds, or in other words, he is the pee turdiest of all the pee turds.

If RG3 is Bob Griffin until he deserves a better name, then Peter King is the Pee Turd King until he deserves a better name. I highly doubt he will ever meet that standard without actually watching the games and learning about the game of football. Those are both things he will never do.

Furthermore, although I've never met him in person, he just seems like a guy who smells like both pee and turd, so even if his name didn't sound like pee turd, I think he might still actually be a pee turd. Plus, calling RG3 by the name of BobGriff is a very pee turdish move.

maybe people around here have short memory but I believe the hate toward PK started when PK was actively campaigning against voting Art Monk into the HOF. I believe this is the origination of the hate toward PK around here. After the hate developed, everyone started to pick on every single word PK put out.

maybe people around here have short memory but I believe the hate toward PK started when PK was actively campaigning against voting Art Monk into the HOF. I believe this is the origination of the hate toward PK around here. After the hate developed, everyone started to pick on every single word PK put out.

Then he said that and I was like.......Frantic-1.jpg

---------- Post added August-7th-2012 at 10:02 PM ----------

And then everyone was like....1987Frantic.jpg

Cow Turd is simply a type of turd. Pee turd combines both pee and turd. Therefore, it is the greater insult. Then you add the modifier - King. Which makes him the King of the Pee Turds, or in other words, he is the pee turdiest of all the pee turds.

If RG3 is Bob Griffin until he deserves a better name, then Peter King is the Pee Turd King until he deserves a better name. I highly doubt he will ever meet that standard without actually watching the games and learning about the game of football. Those are both things he will never do.

Furthermore, although I've never met him in person, he just seems like a guy who smells like both pee and turd, so even if his name didn't sound like pee turd, I think he might still actually be a pee turd. Plus, calling RG3 by the name of BobGriff is a very pee turdish move.

Thank you sir for this gem. :)

There are no words... :ols:

I like Peter King. He's a good, conversational writer. His "blog" (MMQB) is fun. He puts himself into the conversation, and I like that. He talks about coffee, rude people, and shows like Curb Your Enthusiasm. I can approve of this.

As a sports guy, he knows how to push buttons to get readers engaged -- and that's a winning talent. Plus, he's a very social guy. He can buddy up to anyone in the NFL and get some more personal comments than your typical sports guy. People trust him and understand that he's a national market. If they tell him something, they know he can spread those messages far and wide for them. So they're more likely to maintain those relationships with him -- though he has enough common sense to not be obviously used. I think it all owes back to his relationship with Parcells, how he was brought up as a reporter, and the state of the league way back when Parcells was the Giants' coach.

And a Giants fan? I think he's said more than once he loves Mara, and he respects the organization and his built-up relationships, but I've thought more people considered him a Steelers fan and/or a Patriots fan. And let's not forget the Bengals, either. To be honest, I think he loves the NFL more than any one team. He loves well-run organizations more than holding a specific loyalty.

As for Monk, sure -- King went on record saying that he wasn't sure Monk's numbers (catches/TDs/pro-bowls/total impact -- it hurt Monk, in King's opinion, that Monk played on a stacked team) were enough to warrant entry into the Hall of Fame, but he also said "You and the other Monk supporters should know -- not that you'll believe me -- that I have no bias whatsoever against Monk. He was a very good and unselfish football player. I have a lot of admiration for him." And we all know Peter King isn't the lone HoF voter. There were many who voted against Monk. Peter King is just one of the more open/honest guys about his voting.

And don't forget this, either (re-posted from the Redskin Report): "In a huge change of heart, Peter King is saying he will vote for Art Monk to get into the Hall of Fame this year. King has always been the leader of the anti-Monk movement along with his SI cohort Dr. Z. While I’d love to take the credit and say that King must’ve read the four part series we did here, it was actually a discussion with Joe Gibbs that turned the tide. Gibbs pointed out that besides the numbers, Monk was superb blocker and a leader on a team that won multiple championships. Let’s give some credit to Peter King for not being a stubborn idiot and seeing the flaws of his ways. It’s about time."

Archived