Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Aurora Conspiracy: Gas Mask Location Spawns Predictable Internet Speculation...

Fergasun

Good question. I'll believe that when I see it. :)

Haha...you would have been wrong.

Ya, i'm not ready to say definitely a conspiracy, but it is sure looking like one.

There is a UN Arms Treaty that Obama is set to sign in the next two weeks which effectively would ban semi-automatic guns for anyone but law enforcement. This is the perfect high profile case to swing public sentiment to banning them because of the sensationalist media coverage of the event. It clearly has impacted how this site views guns.

Here are the things that make me doubt this happened the way we are told:

*multiple eye witness reports of multiple gunman or accomplices. In addiiton, witness said the shooter was more muscle bound than holmes.

*Holmes was under the 'care' of a former air force psychiatrist. Lends well to the MK Ultra theory.

*Holmes was clearly drugged up during his arraignment. CLEARLY. Remember Sirhan Sirhan? He acted the same way....

* Why would Holmes, who supposedly just shot up a theater, tell the police of the booby trap at his apartment. Seems pretty inconsistent with the deranged killer he is painted as.

* How does a nuero student rig a booby trap sophisticated enough for it to take experts days to disarm?

* Why would he just go stand by his car and wait to be arrested if he was so ready to kill so many and took precautions against being shot with all of the gear he had on? Just doesn't make any sense.

* The way the national media seized on the story and immediately started calling for a gun ban. Seems scripted...as usual.

Again, not saying definitely...but it is sure looking that it was staged.

How can I dismiss such an eloquent argument.

Oh that's right, I have a brain. :ols:

Of course...you also believe the Alfred P. Murrah building was blown up by a Ryder truck full of fertilizer...so....take it for what it is worth.

ahhh the resident nut jobs are out now.... why cant it simply be a guy went crazy? why does it always end up being a conspiracy?

I would be fine with that...problem is it is trying to be used to restrict gun rights or get rid of them all together.

Of course...you also believe the Alfred P. Murrah building was blown up by a Ryder truck full of fertilizer...so....take it for what it is worth.

Wait....

What?

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE start a thread about that.

Pretty please........

Wait....

What?

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE start a thread about that.

Pretty please........

Its been discussed.

You believe the building was blown out from the middle from a truck filled with fertilizer?

---------- Post added July-28th-2012 at 04:19 PM ----------

This is Ken:

I refuse to believe someone can legitimately believe in this much bat **** crazy nonsense.

Live and learn young man. Live and learn..... When I was 22, I believed it too. History books wouldn't lie would they?

I would be fine with that...problem is it is trying to be used to restrict gun rights or get rid of them all together.

The actions taken after such events cast a light of uncertainty on each event for me.

These disasters are simply a means to a very visible end.

Post more often Ken. I'm a fan.

The term "conspiracy theorist" has been vilified to such an extent, many people will simply believe whatever they read from mainstream sources, and if anyone offers up any original thought...you just call them a conspiracy theorist. Then you don't have to think. Just insult the person who, judging by the content of this thread, is the only one who has put any significant amount of thought into the event in question.

Call me a loon, ES. It only proves my point.

ahhh the resident nut jobs are out now.... why cant it simply be a guy went crazy? why does it always end up being a conspiracy?

Because the crazy guy is accused of doing things that just don't make sense!!! Are we really supposed to believe the crazy guy would do illogical things?!?!

The actions taken after such events cast a light of uncertainty on each event for me.

These disasters are simply a means to a very visible end.

Post more often Ken. I'm a fan.

The term "conspiracy theorist" has been vilified to such an extent, many people will simply believe whatever they read from mainstream sources, and if anyone offers up any original thought...you just call them a conspiracy theorist. Then you don't have to think. Just insult the person who, judging by the content of this thread, is the only one who has put any significant amount of thought into the event in question.

Call me a loon, ES. It only proves my point.

It's basically the Santa Claus theory. I remember the day when I learned there was no such thing as Santa Claus. Me and a couple of friends were playing with our Star Wars toys outside. It was about a month before Christmas. We started talking about certain toys Santa was going to bring us. One of my friends said, "there's no such thing as Santa". Me and the other friend responded with "what are you talking about? Of course there is a Santa." He shot back and said "No. There is no Santa. Your parents are the ones who buy the presents." Me and the other friend began making fun of him and said how ridiculous he sounded. He held firm and said "There is no Santa." Then we began to reason with him by asking questions like "why would our parents lie? It doesn't make sense. Everyone knows who Santa is. You can't tell a lie that big." He continued to hammer us with "there is no Santa Claus". Eventually we started to get angry with him and told him to shut up. We called him an idiot. Well later on, I walked home and my mom was sitting on the front porch with some of the other moms talking. I confronted her about what my friend told me. After pressing her for the truth, she finally gave in and told me the truth.

We basically have grown adults who believe in Santa Claus type stories because their government tells them so.

Archived