Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Westbrook hates: Idiots singing along with annoying songs in public establishments

Westbrook36

This trend has been around forever but has been getting progressively worse as stupid screaming drunk girls and hipster idiots feel the need to make a spectacle of themselves for God knows what reason.

The worst example is a song that doesn't need an introduction to anyone I hope; Sweet Caroline, by Neil Diamond. Why do I hate this song when its played in bars?

You're sitting at a bar and it may be packed or only have just a few people. Somebody plays the song (which I'm sure is a broad)....you and you're friends are talking some business or sports and the first few seconds, but then the chorus of the song kicks in. You can be sure that if there is more than one girl in the bar, it is going to be sung as loud as possible by them in unison. Whether its started by a group of hot girls or two lonely fat girls who have no business being out in public, its annoying all the same.

Im sitting at Chickie and Petes which is the greatest sports bar in the world and the song kicks in, I quickly told my friend to watch for the chrous coming up; he had no idea what i was talking about; of course stupid annoying white girls can never let me down.

The place which was packed of about 300 people. Then it happened....2 or 3 groups of annoying girls sung the first chorus. By the time the second chorus came in, almost every broad in the place was singing. This is always followed by every girl singing the last verse and course, the most annoying part is the "So True, So True, So True" part that these broads have to yell out as loud as if they were being slapped around.

What always gets me is that this happens every time in every bar I have been at in my life. The sad part is that almost every time there is a group or guys which are usually yuppie looking ****s that feel they should also go along with the broads as if that is gonna get their stupid asses laid that night.

If it was just Sweet Caroline, I could deal with it. But bet your ass that the following songs will have drunk "I wanna show you how happy I am!" idiots determined to ruin your night.

Bon Jovi- Living on a Prayer "TAKE MY HAND, AND WE'LL MAKE IT I SWEEEEARRRRRR" Just shut up, you goddamn moron.

Billy Joel- Piano Man. No explanation necessary.

Def Leopard- Pour Some Sugar on Me.

AC/DC- You shook me all night.

Black Sheep- You can get with this or that. This is a close second to Sweet Caroline for the worst ruining of a perfectly good song in the history of the world. This song is annoying because not only do stupid white girls have to scream out the " Engine Engine number 9" part but every stupid hipster or yuppie who has to show that he is down with some old school rap also feels the need.

Well done Westbrook.

Another one on the list is Margaritaville. All the blind sheep parrothead douchebags have to chant "Salt, salt, salt" at the end of the chorus. It's at that point I'd rather have a frontal labotomy than a bottle in front of me.

---------- Post added May-4th-2012 at 11:37 AM ----------

Don't Stop Believing has reached that status now too, thank White Sox...flipping a-holes.

I guess we can use this to rant about our biggest public annoyances.

I hate the wave. I went to the Reds/National's game last month and there was no "wave". No one did it. It was amazing.

edit: that game lasted 13 innings which made it even more amazing.

I guess we can use this to rant about our biggest public annoyances.

I hate the wave. I went to the Reds/National's game last month and there was no "wave". No one did it. It was amazing.

edit: that game lasted 13 innings which made it even more amazing.

I hate that I can't go to a sporting even in the DC-metro area without hearing the ****ing OH! during the national anthem. The one thing I miss about Minnesota.

I can tell he's never been in a country bar....a prize to the person who knows #1 song that gets this treatment in the parts of the country that know John Deere isn't the fella who lives down the stree.

"Friends in Low Places"--Garth, baby!!

I can tell he's never been in a country bar....a prize to the person who knows #1 song that gets this treatment in the parts of the country that know John Deere isn't the fella who lives down the stree.

Friends in Low Places?

David Allen Coe - You Never Even Called Me By My Name

What's my prize?

I hate that I can't go to a sporting even in the DC-metro area without hearing the ****ing OH! during the national anthem. The one thing I miss about Minnesota.

We still did it for years at Thrashers games after we lost the "Knights"...

It's annoying as hell and it even happens at National's games. It should be restricted for Baltimore teams. Do that nonsense at Raven's and Oriole's games please.

It's gotta be I've got Friends in Low Places!

The thing I hate most is Eagles fans in public places!! ;) F'm!!!!

Just for Westbrook

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF4Bi_YnJiA

Well done Westbrook.

Another one on the list is Margaritaville. All the blind sheep parrothead douchebags have to chant "Salt, salt, salt" at the end of the chorus. It's at that point I'd rather have a frontal labotomy than a bottle in front of me.

---------- Post added May-4th-2012 at 11:37 AM ----------

Don't Stop Believing has reached that status now too, thank White Sox...flipping a-holes.

I hate the term "it's 5 o'clock3 somewhere".

Yes it is. Go there please.

Archived