Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone have Leonard Hankerson highlights from his 1 game last year?

RedskinsSuperBowl21

If I was you, I would delete that link.

This is the official message board of the Washington Redskins, man. Posting a link to an illegal copy of the game on their message board is like stealing a bucket of chicken from KFC then eating in the parking lot.

how is that any different than the thread(s) with links to working games on gameday?

Technically that's "stealing" and it's posted here every Sunday.

how is that any different than the thread(s) with links to working games on gameday?

Technically that's "stealing" and it's posted here every Sunday.

It's not different, and ya'll should be happy Extremeskins hasn't so far pushed to have those links removed. Didn't ya'll see how many of those sites got shutdown right before the superbowl?

It's not different, and ya'll should be happy Extremeskins hasn't so far pushed to have those links removed. Didn't ya'll see how many of those sites got shutdown right before the superbowl?

You know what though, it's kind of annoying that I paid for NFL replay and now they want to charge me again to watch them during the offseason. I already paid to watch those games, and now they want me to pay again. I get that it's their property, but I just think they are unreasonable sometimes with prices and such. Like 300+$ to watch the season through your PS3.

I don't feel bad downloading games through torrents because of these reasons. I've tried using their way but it's unreasonable for the most part.

You know what though, it's kind of annoying that I paid for NFL replay and now they want to charge me again to watch them during the offseason. I already paid to watch those games, and now they want me to pay again. I get that it's their property, but I just think they are unreasonable sometimes with prices and such. Like 300+$ to watch the season through your PS3.

I don't feel bad downloading games through torrents because of these reasons. I've tried using their way but it's unreasonable for the most part.

I torrent, too, especially because one of my jobs is on sunday mornings so I miss most of the 1pm games. Its tough because I want to share it here, but its a risk pointing out the actual sites to go to. Especially with what happened to megaupload and btjunkie.

I still remember one route Hankerson ran. I think they call it a Hammer route, which is like a deep dig (could be totally wrong), and Hankerson snapped the route off, sent the corner spinning around, broke across the field and made an awesome catch.

That's when I knew he was something special.

Then he got hurt. I think of all the losses and bull we've dealt with since Mike's been here, that was the first time I was legitimately and completely devastated by anything.

I think of all the losses and bull we've dealt with since Mike's been here, that was the first time I was legitimately and completely devastated by anything.

I have to say the Jenkins injury was more devastating to me at the time because of all of the hype he was receiving, and also because I had way higher hopes about the season when we were 0-0.

EDIT: oh, and i just subscribed to the 'MissKeyaShow' channel! (pretty sure i saw this girl eating out of a diaper on tosh.0)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkE1p8aKKwI&list=UUPBRJux1m-aSSxSFU20uzcw&index=17&feature=plcp

So, I went on a search for this and really wish I didn't. How pathetic the highlights were. All that I found that could apply here was some drunk Miami girl filming the TV and cussing at it during the game. It's not a highlight reel but you can see some of the catches. Warning NSFW and/or you to be quite honest and you might become more stupider by watching these vids...Viewer beware :D.

Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1jj9Tsw76A&feature=relmfu

right at the beginning of the video shows TW getting pwned by a db.... Luckily for him Hurt got beat even worse and Rex was already sacked.

He gave up the inside to a damn defensive back.. shoulda knocked the guy on his ass with the size mismatch.

capturevij.jpg

*eta

Then on the very next play Jason Taylor beats him to the outside.. (Rexy didn't help that by dropping back 15 yards w instant pressure in his face, but still.

TW has a LONG way to go before he's "elite" like alot here claim.. I just don't see it.

*eta

Then on the very next play Jason Taylor beats him to the outside.. (Rexy didn't help that by dropping back 15 yards w instant pressure in his face, but still.

TW has a LONG way to go before he's "elite" like alot here claim.. I just don't see it.

So you take two plays that he missed on and all of a sudden he's not elite? I can find two plays where Jake Long or Joe Thomas were beat, I guess they're not elite either.

What about Williams essentially stonewalling Ware, Allen, JPP (or Tuck, whoever's on his side), Freeney, etc when we played them the last two years?

So you take two plays that he missed on and all of a sudden he's not elite? I can find two plays where Jake Long or Joe Thomas were beat, I guess they're not elite either.

What about Williams essentially stonewalling Ware, Allen, JPP (or Tuck, whoever's on his side), Freeney, etc when we played them the last two years?

I didn't pick the plays, I just noticed it when he posted the links, figured I'd point it out. That kind of stuff happens quite a bit with him.

I thought this was a Leonard Hankerson thread. Isn't this a Leonard Hankerson thread? Forgive me if I'm wrong, I just figured since his name was in the title of the thread, the thread was about Leonard Hankerson. Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Many of you guys in this thread will like this one^^, too, probably. :ols:

Note the pic and description line (via TK) under the goofus I'm quoting here who is oh-so supportive of Long Time Fan's awesome lemmingness. :D

He's obviously not new to issues with following rules and mods, right? :)

So in his iggyness, he actually violates rule 6 in his post (by quoting a post with a rule violation in it, thus repeating the violation--see rule). :cool:

Going to his user notes, of course, I see a plethora of numbness and previous violations from four different mods. :ols:

The last user note from PCS says the next time this guy should probably be perma-banned. ;)

I agree, ... so zoony is now 2-0. :point2sky

:D

Haha, that guy. I remember when he got that avatar. I think it all started when I bet him a full-fledged apology thread that we wouldn't trade for Bradford. I guess that moron, as I called him then (and since the RG3 trade I will continue to call him) has been perma-banned.

I'll miss seeing that avatar though... It always gave a good laugh.

I might have that game and could broadcast it on my jtv channel but I really think I stopped recording all the games by this point because the Skins were losing and losing and I don't like to keep losses saved on my hard drives. I have at least the first few games though.

I didn't pick the plays, I just noticed it when he posted the links, figured I'd point it out. That kind of stuff happens quite a bit with him.

You must be seeing something different, then.

From profootballfocus:

Washington Redskins

Most Improved

Trent Williams: From -23.4 to +3.8

When Trent Williams said that the game had slowed down for him heading into his second year, you’d be excused for not necessarily believing him. After all, how many times have we heard players say that only for them to falter when they get on the field? So credit to Williams who took a huge leap forward, no longer looking like a rookie out of his depth on an NFL field. The biggest area the former first round pick improved in was his pass protection, where our signature stat, Pass Blocking Efficiency for tackles comes to the fore. The weighted formula saw him score a 96 (giving up two sacks, four hits and 13 hurries on 372 pass blocks) this year, after picking up a 93.4 (allowing four sacks, four hits and 35 hurries on 524 pass blocks) the previous year. In a conference low on quality left tackles, a healthy Williams could easily be on track for Pro Bowl recognition.

I thought this was a Leonard Hankerson thread. Isn't this a Leonard Hankerson thread? Forgive me if I'm wrong, I just figured since his name was in the title of the thread, the thread was about Leonard Hankerson. Forgive me if I'm wrong.

You're wrong. It's a Leonard Hankerson thread.

Archived