Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone have Leonard Hankerson highlights from his 1 game last year?

RedskinsSuperBowl21

I'm not surprised there aren't any highlight videos...you know, cause there weren't any real highlights. He had one good game, and he's had no big YAC plays or touchdowns. I wouldn't log onto YouTube to watch a no-name receiver catch 10 yard passes and get tackled.

Devin Thomas had a highlight reel in 2009, and he was off the team a few months later. My expectations for Hankerson this year are that he makes the team and catches some passes, I haven't seen anything yet that would make me believe he's going to be a star.

I'm not surprised there aren't any highlight videos...you know, cause there weren't any real highlights. He had one good game, and he's had no big YAC plays or touchdowns. I wouldn't log onto YouTube to watch a no-name receiver catch 10 yard passes and get tackled.

Devin Thomas had a highlight reel in 2009, and he was off the team a few months later. My expectations for Hankerson this year are that he makes the team and catches some passes, I haven't seen anything yet that would make me believe he's going to be a star.

??...Soooo, you're saying that only Pro Bowl-level players are deserving of a fan's interest in seeing their on-the-field performances?

I once saw a video--hell, an entire thread--dedicated to every single throw John Beck made in a pre-season game.

I'm not sure a purposefully dismissive attitude towards our rookies who don't become instant starters is the best attitude to take.

He was having one of the best breakouts by a rookie receiver before he got hurt. Expectations are justifiably high this year.

Glad to see we all agree on this....

??...Soooo, you're saying that only Pro Bowl-level players are deserving of a fan's interest in seeing their on-the-field performances?

I once saw a video--hell, an entire thread--dedicated to every single throw John Beck made in a pre-season game.

I'm not sure a purposefully dismissive attitude towards our rookies who don't become instant starters is the best attitude to take.

He doesn't have any highlights. I have realistic expectations. That's all.

The John Beck talk last preseason was ludicrous, and I mocked it as such.

Archived