Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2012 NFL Draft Day Hat

c4man5282

I never understood the appeal of these strange looking hats that look rigid and uncomfortable with these flat bills.

I have a Skins hat that I got a awhile ago that is comfortable and pretty basic. Made by some company called Old Orchard Beach for Reebok.

FF_349535_l.jpg

My personal opinion is most A americans that I know prefer the straight bill hats as I do to the new curved bill hats. The curved thing is considerd country looking might as well put a fish hook on the bill, just my :2cents:!

Too each their own, so I don't judge on preference. As a kid I would always curve my hats in the most ridiculous ways, but it wasn't until I was older that I left the bill alone and when you put it on there is a slight bend to it naturally. That's just how pro baseball players do it... I like the that look more.

When I say I like it flat though, I'm not talking about the G'd up flat bill with the sticker left on it.

As for the Draft Day hat, I'd never buy it. I haven't bought a Redskins hat in the longest time because I don't like the fit of NFL hats (prefer MLB), so maybe New Era will change that for me. Simpler is always better, too. Give me Burgundy and the Skins Logo or "R."

My personal opinion is most A americans that I know prefer the straight bill hats as I do to the new curved bill hats. The curved thing is considerd country looking might as well put a fish hook on the bill, just my :2cents:!

I used to like when hats had a regular sized brim that was straight with a little curve and then you can bend them the way you wanted them. I'm not a big fan of the "already bent" brims, but to me they are better than the straight brims. And I hate the oversized straight brims with the sticker on them. I would say the majority of people wear caps with some kind of bend in them.

So are they gonna have a bunch of different sizes of each teams hat for the rookies to figure out which one fits once they get drafted? I know some of those linemen have huge heads and new era fitteds usually don't go too high.

You can tell each poster's culture from their opinion. I notice that a lot of white guys bend their brims, almost until the ends meet (Never understood that)... This is a much more urbanized style. The design is meh though

The Skins have been getting the apparel shaft since forever. Im used to it by now!

I don't think it's so bad. A nice throwback look.

Not surprised you'd like it. I'm sure the hat is fine for younger people with swag n' all, but if you're just a dude that likes a normal baseball cap not tilted to the side this hat b-l-l-l-ooooohhhhwwwwws on many levels. It's hard lately to find a good lookin' Skins hat. I'll just keep wearing my old ones. Or, I could buy a fake platinum chain, buy some Timberlands, and lose the belt. Then I could wear the new draft day hat :ols: Thanks for narrowing the demographic hat designer:silly:

Archived