Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2012 NFL Draft Day Hat

c4man5282

Not surprised you'd like it. I'm sure the hat is fine for younger people with swag n' all, but if you're just a dude that likes a normal baseball cap not tilted to the side this hat b-l-l-l-ooooohhhhwwwwws on many levels. It's hard lately to find a good lookin' Skins hat. I'll just keep wearing my old ones. Or, I could buy a fake platinum chain, buy some Timberlands, and lose the belt. Then I could wear the new draft day hat :ols: Thanks for narrowing the demographic hat designer:silly:

You'd be the first person to ever accuse me of having 'swag'. Haha.

Had this hat for a couple of years. def my fav redskins style.Only flat brim one i have

AAAAC2qjvRIAAAAAABqlWA.jpg?v=1229396607000

I have it in the Flat brim style though.

I have these 2in the curved brim style.

67-49326-J.jpg

NFLT93-WRSM.jpg

And i can defiantly say i wear the 1st one the most because the flat brim is just what is "in" these days.

It may be because I am 19 and the whole flat vs curved is an age thing?

Only nice thing I can say about it is, at least it doesn't have a star on it and RG3 will make that **** look GOOOOOOOOOD!

AMEN!!! With RG3 rocking that cap, or one of the ones in the more recent posts, we will all love that hat, at least for a day!

And there will prob be numerous threads devoted to his socks, since he is always wearing cartoon/superhero ones - hahaha

• 3 weeks later...

Archived