Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Giants

steve09ru

ellie is sub par hes just been good this year and the previous years hes been average due to the pass rush defense they have... sorry but real giants fans even admit that and im from ny bro

If Eli is sub par - can you please explain who the hell would be par? A QB that has been consistent over the past few years with 4,000+ yards, 30 TD's and a completion percentage around 62-63 is easily above par.

ellie is sub par hes just been good this year and the previous years hes been average due to the pass rush defense they have... sorry but real giants fans even admit that and im from ny bro

I have to disagree. He's a doofy guy, but the fact is he's a top 10 QB easily, and is creeping into top 5 territory. He's come into his own as a passer, and is the best QB in the division.

I don't feel good about this Giants game for some reason. We rarely put together back-to-back awesome games.

If we win this week - I am blowing up my predictions (7-9) and think we honestly have a decent chance at winning the division.

I don't feel good about this Giants game for some reason. We rarely put together back-to-back awesome games.

If we win this week - I am blowing up my predictions (7-9) and think we honestly have a decent chance at winning the division.

For some reason = entire life experience as a Redskins fan?

I feel you, brother.

If Eli is sub par - can you please explain who the hell would be par? A QB that has been consistent over the past few years with 4,000+ yards, 30 TD's and a completion percentage around 62-63 is easily above par.

Rivers! That's who the hell! The only diff is rivers had a serious injury and well his defense has never been good! Ad to that his head coach has always come up short. So there u go. Par

How many times did plax and hixon bail him out due to inaccurate throws is immeaureable. The stats don't state that I bet but the Nacked eye does. One that's unbiased

I wouldn't call the Vikings win an "awesome" game. Good win when we needed it, but an awesome game is 38-7 and relaxing in the 4th quarter.

Rivers! That's who the hell! The only diff is rivers had a serious injury and well his defense has never been good! Ad to that his head coach has always come up short. So there u go. Par

How many times did plax and hixon bail him out due to inaccurate throws is immeaureable. The stats don't state that I bet but the Nacked eye does. One that's unbiased

Rivers???? hahahahah thanks for the laugh.

Reading this thread made me realize why I don't like the G-men. Because they're so many Skins fans who sing their praises. I can understand having respect for ones enemys but at the end of the day they're division rivals.

I look forward to Redskins Giants games more than anyother team because I dislike them so much. Hoping we keep the team keeps the streak against them.

• 2 weeks later...
Heard this morning that Mara was pissed about the way the clock was operated in Dallass this past weekend. Wow, he's a whiny little *****, isn't he?

Wasn't it last year against the Rams that Giant players fell down near the end of the first half faking injury to stop the clock or something. Mara can complain about others while ignoring his own house.

Yeah, I hate the Giants.

Wasn't it last year against the Rams that Giant players fell down near the end of the first half faking injury to stop the clock or something. Mara can complain about others while ignoring his own house.

Yeah, I hate the Giants.

Yes. He said that there was no way that Dallass should have been able to get off 3 plays in 10 seconds. What I didn't understand was, why they put 4 seconds back on the clock. When it was thought that Dez had scored a TD, the clock stopped at 6 seconds. Not only was it stopped for review, but for his injury also, so I'm not sure why the ref decided to put 4 more seconds on the clock. It's not like the clock was running after he caught the ball.

Yes. He said that there was no way that Dallass should have been able to get off 3 plays in 10 seconds. What I didn't understand was, why they put 4 seconds back on the clock. When it was thought that Dez had scored a TD, the clock stopped at 6 seconds. Not only was it stopped for review, but for his injury also, so I'm not sure why the ref decided to put 4 more seconds on the clock. It's not like the clock was running after he caught the ball.

As soon as the hand hit OOB the play was technically over. In "realtime" the play doesn't end till the ref signals, so there was some delay between when the hand hit OOB and the ref signaled. The ref was likely making sure Dez maintained possession before signaling. However in replay the refs know the exact timing of when the hand hit OOB. So they reset the clock. My guess is that if the ref saw the hand OOB and initially signalled incomplete, there would have been less then 8 seconds on the clock, since they would have still had to come in afterwards to signal for the play.

Heard this morning that Mara was pissed about the way the clock was operated in Dallass this past weekend. Wow, he's a whiny little *****, isn't he?

The Giants have turned into the most loathsome team in the NFL. Amazing the amount of respect they used to get around here. Silly us for thinking they had any class at all.

Funny how fans see things only through their own lenses....

The Giants hated? Really?

1. Compare Mara/Tish with The Dan, please....

2. The Giants are "loathsome" because they faked an injury? And DHall isn't a major d!(k?

3. Cooley and his d!(k pics. yep that's all class...

You see where I'm going with this?

Funny how fans see things only through their own lenses....

The Giants hated? Really?

1. Compare Mara/Tish with The Dan, please....

2. The Giants are "loathsome" because they faked an injury? And DHall isn't a major d!(k?

3. Cooley and his d!(k pics. yep that's all class...

You see where I'm going with this?

Yeah, I see exactly where you are going :ols:

Archived