Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things North Korea Thread

@DCGoldPants

18 hours ago, mistertim said:

I am absolutely shocked that North Korea isn't sticking by their vague promises made to a gullible man-child. 

Now, in NK's defense, do we even know if they even made those promises?  

• 2 weeks later...

so our ****-for-brains prez now is "asking" pompeo not to go to nk cuy they being bad....there's so much crap in so many directions to deal with re: trumpworld, but at some point along the way, i hope something disastrous career-wise befalls those gop reps and sens who were all "give him a prize" while anyone with a brain was seeing just another trump & co **** show

• Like 1

appears there's (possibly) high-level real crazy and chaos behind this tweeted move to call off the nk trip...based on what had been understood by those going, the tweets are like a big bucket of holy **** wtf...stay tuned lol

• Like 1

So all at once Trump essentially admits that he got pwned by Kim, instructs his SOS to not go to NK because of that.........

......and then give his "warmest regards and respect" to the guy who he just admitted suckered him and made him look like a fool.

1503818325_confused-britney-spears.gif

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jumbo said:

поэтому наш **** для мозгов prez теперь «просит» помпео не ходить в nk cuy, они плохо.there's so much crap in so many directions to deal with re: trumpworld, but at some point along the way, i hope something disastrous career-wise befalls those gop reps and sens who were all "give him a prize" while anyone with a brain was seeing just another trump & co **** show

but they told me trump deserved a nobel prize for the singapore deal! ?

• Haha 1

Well, good, I say.

i was getting soOooooo tired of sleeping safely.

Trump went over there and put Un in a headlock like that video that CNN WON'T SHOW YOU shows, Un was so scared he destroyed 4 warheads right there in front of trump and called him "uncle" to boot. (they won't show you THAT video either.)

North Korea destroyed ALL of their stockpile THE NEXT DAY. 

But because of Obama and his weak criminal cowardice, they have rebuilt all of their warheads and missiles back in the last coupe of weeks.

And that's OK. Things were boring. Peace is for *******.

Git 'em.

~Dang

• Haha 2

We coulda got an official end of the war out of this without demanding everything with it.  Apparently baby steps ain't good enough for anyone, GD shame.  This **** was served up on a silver plater and Trump still couldn't find his tail. Useless Idiot is more like it.

Ohz noz, Trump thinks his trade war with China is messing up effort to get them more involved? Who told him that? There's no way he figured that out in his own.

Edited by Renegade7