Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things North Korea Thread

@DCGoldPants

Fifteen percent of those polled said the summit between Trump and Kim was “very successful,” and 39 percent said the summit was “somewhat successful.” Fourteen percent said the summit was “not too successful,” while 10 percent said it was “not successful at all.”

Voters, however, appear to be less sure when it comes to the details of the negotiations at the summit and whether it could have positive outcomes for the U.S. Thirteen percent believe the agreement “strongly favors” the U.S., 21 percent believe it “somewhat favors” the U.S. Thirteen percent say the deal “somewhat favors” North Korea, and 11 percent say it “strongly favors” North Korea. Forty-two percent said they either do not know, or do not have an opinion.

Edited by visionary

the way this is going we'll be removing troops soon.

Anyone want to give the over/under on how many days it takes for the north to invade after that?

my bet- 2 days after the last US boot leaves SK they invade in force, and what do you know, point nukes at everybody.

~Bang

11 minutes ago, Bang said:

my bet- 2 days after the last US boot leaves SK they invade in force, and what do you know, point nukes at everybody.

I doubt it.  One, I don't think China lets that happen knowing the world would respond.  Two, Trump is too ****ing crazy to test.  He may just respond with nukes himself.

Although I guess we have set a precedent for allowing one country to invade another and not doing much about it.  Thanks Obama.