Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC: Mythbusters Accidentally Shoot House

China

Mythbusters Accidentally Shoot House

The cannonball that caused the damage came from the popular show "Mythbusters."

A projectile from an Alameda County firing range in Dublin accidentally missed its intended target, said JD Nelson, the public information officer for the Alameda County Sheriff's Office. Instead, the object blasted through the wall of a home near Tassajara Road and Somerset Lane.

The projectile reportedly entered the home through one wall and exited through another. It also damaged a vehicle in the neighborhood.

cannonhole.jpg

Click on the link for the full article

How awesome is that?!?! As long as everyone was okay... how cool/frightening would it be to walk into your house and see cannonball holes on both sides? I'm sure at first you'd be furious/confused... But after you figure it all out... I'd imagine it would be pretty freakin' hilarious!

How awesome is that?!?! As long as everyone was okay... how cool/frightening would it be to walk into your house and see cannonball holes on both sides? I'm sure at first you'd be furious/confused... But after you figure it all out... I'd imagine it would be pretty freakin' hilarious!

You'd be popular on facebook that's for sure! "Tagged you in a photo..."Mythbusters shot a cannon ball through my house!" *like!!

This is not the first time one of their experiments went haywire. If you watched the favorite places episode, there is a quarry they are no longer allowed at because the explosion they did rocked a nearby town. The producers had to send Kari (she was pregnant at the time) door to door to apologize because as she stated " you can't be mad at a pregnant woman." I guess the newspaper the next day claimed the explosion was so big it knocked houses down...but according to the mythbusters ccrew that was BS.

Gotta love local news reporters:

"What did the cannonball look like?"

well if you know anything about mythbusters...it could be anything from a conventional cannonball, to a frozen chicken to quite possibly a ball of shiney manure..I think it was lion manure that they got to shine up... :ols:

Archived