Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seahawks Fan: Fearless Predictions (Warning: Anti-Redskins Propaganda inside)

Jesterhawk

Greetings ExtremeSkins.

I found your site while browsing the internet the other day. I was looking for...well nevermind, suffice to say, you probably get a lot of disappointed 14 year old boys visiting your site.

Let me start by saying that everything contained herein is meant in good fun and I hope you can all play along. I mean no malice, I'm just here to start some friendly banter and I can take at least as much if not more than I dish out. Since I didn't find you at ThinSkins.com (I think that's held by some Arizona Cardinals fans), I think we'll be find.

After a horrible start, the Seahawks have strung together a 2 game win streak, so it's time to take up that time-honored tradition and smack some talk.

We're 4-6, you've won and lost some games, so it should be a good matchup.

I'm looking forward to seeing Rex Grossman back at his signature position...on his back on his own 20 yard line. The 12th man will blow out your ear drums and let our Defense eat Rex Grossman's lunch.

Look for Marshawn Lynch, early and often he'll break your Dline's will and eventually put up some yardage.

So on to the fearless predictions (my first of the year).

Ground Game: Marshawn Lynch puts up his 3rd 100 yard game of the season topping 100 on the ground with one TD.

Air Game: Looking for Tarvaris Jackson to break his redzone slump with a pair of TD lobs, one to Sidney Rice, one to Doug Baldwin.

Special Teams: Leon Washington is going to end his drought and take a kick to the house.

Defense: Rex looks up at Clemons from his back at least twice. 3 sacks overall. Sexy Rexy lofts at least one beautifully thrown pass directly to Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas finds a floater. Total INT: 2.

It's worth noting that you will hear Kam Chancellor's name called out at least once for an absolutely bone-rattling hit on one of your receivers.

Here's to an injury free game, during which time we crush your will and win the game.

Fearless Score Prediction: Seahawks 24, Redskins 9.

Now that I've had at you, have at me. Keep your gloves up, no low blows.

Even though this is well intentioned and good natured, I wouldn't expect much of a response:

About 75% of the members here are actively rooting for a loss today and the rest of the year, about 20% don't care either way, while 5% will be singing Hail to the Redskins and rooting like it's 1991. If you can find that 5% you might have yourself a thread. If not, good luck to you ;)

Honestly, I think Kleese is right. The way things are right now in D.C, I think most fans are literally going to be pissed off if we win this game. :ols:

Most are already thinking about the draft here dude, and Matt Barkley or Robert Griffin in a Skins jersey next season. All Skins nation is concerned with right now are two words...."franchise" and "quaterback" :ols:

We are playing the Seahawks about a month too late. Sorry...

It's a sad day when a fan of a team as bad as the Seahawks can come here and talk outlandish smack and not only not get much of a response from any of the 60k plus Redskins fans but the reality that at least some of his outlandish smack is likely to come true...

The Skins suck. Hopefully you help us draft a good qb.

It's a sad day when a fan of a team as bad as the Seahawks can come here and talk outlandish smack and not only not get much of a response from any of the 60k plus Redskins fans but the reality that at least some of his outlandish smack is likely to come true...

The Skins suck. Hopefully you help us draft a good qb.

To be fair, it's 2am in the part of the country where the fanbase is mainly concentrated.

The real winner of this game is the team who's draft position is moved up by a loss, allowing for a better chance of getting a real QB. If we win then both teams are sitting at 4 wins, and we have the head to head if we both finish with the same record. Hoping for a moral victory in this one.

And congrats on having an acoustically well designed stadium that makes the fans seem louder than they actually are.

No way T Jackson throws two touchdowns, on us are u ****ing kidding me. Leon washington will get smacked by Lorenzo Alexander twice and wont break the 30. I want my qb as well but well get him i have faith, i see no way of us losing tommorow. were not that bad guys. come on. the ****ing seahwaks. Pete Carrol are you kidding me? this dude is an idiot. Rex Grossman is twice the qb TJ is. They need barkely more than we do let them have him. we want RG3 after they pick brocli. skins win big tommorow in seatle 56-0.

I don't know if the Redskins are good enough ( and more importantly healthy enough) to win this game, but Jackson will NOT throw 2 TDs in the game tomorrow.

The Redskins D has actually played well (there main problem is the offense who can't stay on the field). They have only given up a scant few TD passes this season.

As others have said, you might get more of a response once the hour becomes more decent, but don't expect much. Many here are already in draft mode.

Ground Game: Marshawn Lynch puts up his 3rd 100 yard game of the season topping 100 on the ground with one TD. 7 points

Air Game: Looking for Tarvaris Jackson to break his redzone slump with a pair of TD lobs, one to Sidney Rice, one to Doug Baldwin.14 points

Special Teams: Leon Washington is going to end his drought and take a kick to the house. 7 points

Fearless Score Prediction: Seahawks 24, Redskins 9. 7+14+7 + x > 24

Man, you seahawks fans aren't very good with math, are you? No wonder they get away with charging you more for a "large beer" that's the same size as your small beer.

lm9o_-SpKxc

either that, or you've got a REALLY bad kicker.

I havent had a feeling like the skins are going to win a game since........ well , pretty much all year. But something tells me they are gonna get a win on the Seahawks this week. I'm guilty of being a fan already in 2012 draft mode. Getting a win will hurt our chances on getting a higher draft pick, but the remaining schedule tells me IF the skins get the W, it will almost certainly be our last of the season. I've been a lifelong Skins fan and a member of ExtremeSkins since 07' It's not much of a stretch to say morale is at a serious low. Here's to a watchable, injury free game.

HTTR

Why in the World would a Seahawks fan, who's team are in as big a mess as the Redskins, particularly under center; be happily predicting a win? I guess it's not only here that some guys just can't see the bigger picture.

And no offense OP, as you've done nothing wrong and put up a non-offensive OP; but after both the **** your low life fanbase threw our way after Sean Taylor's tragic killing 4 years back today (God rest); and the subsequent abuse, both physical and mental a large portion of our fans suffered who attended the playoff game up in Seattle; I refuse to converse with one of your number.

It's personal, it's petted; and I'm wholly bitter. But it is what it is. I'd rather sit and jaw with a jackwagon DC Cowboy fan who doesn't know his ass from his elbow than someone from your bottom dwelling number.

Hail.

Greetings ExtremeSkins.

I found your site while browsing the internet the other day. I was looking for...well nevermind, suffice to say, you probably get a lot of disappointed 14 year old boys visiting your site.

Let me start by saying that everything contained herein is meant in good fun and I hope you can all play along. I mean no malice, I'm just here to start some friendly banter and I can take at least as much if not more than I dish out. Since I didn't find you at ThinSkins.com (I think that's held by some Arizona Cardinals fans), I think we'll be find.

After a horrible start, the Seahawks have strung together a 2 game win streak, so it's time to take up that time-honored tradition and smack some talk.

We're 4-6, you've won and lost some games, so it should be a good matchup.

I'm looking forward to seeing Rex Grossman back at his signature position...on his back on his own 20 yard line. The 12th man will blow out your ear drums and let our Defense eat Rex Grossman's lunch.

Look for Marshawn Lynch, early and often he'll break your Dline's will and eventually put up some yardage.

So on to the fearless predictions (my first of the year).

Ground Game: Marshawn Lynch puts up his 3rd 100 yard game of the season topping 100 on the ground with one TD.

Air Game: Looking for Tarvaris Jackson to break his redzone slump with a pair of TD lobs, one to Sidney Rice, one to Doug Baldwin.

Special Teams: Leon Washington is going to end his drought and take a kick to the house.

Defense: Rex looks up at Clemons from his back at least twice. 3 sacks overall. Sexy Rexy lofts at least one beautifully thrown pass directly to Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas finds a floater. Total INT: 2.

It's worth noting that you will hear Kam Chancellor's name called out at least once for an absolutely bone-rattling hit on one of your receivers.

Here's to an injury free game, during which time we crush your will and win the game.

Fearless Score Prediction: Seahawks 24, Redskins 9.

Now that I've had at you, have at me. Keep your gloves up, no low blows.

Bro,

I watched Kam Chancellor play his entire career at Virginia Tech. Trust me there will be no bone-rattling hitting. Plus the kid is a sucker for blowing coverage's. Moss will torch him. Always thought Kam was the most over-rated player in the ACC. (And I am a HUGE Tech fan, a Hokie is never over-rated)). You can blame the Georgia Tech losses on that guys inability to cover pitch man. Not quick between the ears either, Look for Moss or Armstrong to have a big day over the top.

Bro,

I watched Kam Chancellor play his entire career at Virginia Tech. Trust me there will be no bone-rattling hitting. Plus the kid is a sucker for blowing coverage's. Moss will torch him. Always thought Kam was the most over-rated player in the ACC. (And I am a HUGE Tech fan, a Hokie is never over-rated)). You can blame the Georgia Tech losses on that guys inability to cover pitch man. Not quick between the ears either, Look for Moss or Armstrong to have a big day over the top.

Two videos are worth a lot of words (since I'm clearly terrible at Math, I won't say exactly how many words it's worth).

---------- Post added November-27th-2011 at 05:21 AM ----------

Why in the World would a Seahawks fan, who's team are in as big a mess as the Redskins, particularly under center; be happily predicting a win? I guess it's not only here that some guys just can't see the bigger picture.

And no offense OP, as you've done nothing wrong and put up a non-offensive OP; but after both the **** your low life fanbase threw our way after Sean Taylor's tragic killing 4 years back today (God rest); and the subsequent abuse, both physical and mental a large portion of our fans suffered who attended the playoff game up in Seattle; I refuse to converse with one of your number.

It's personal, it's petted; and I'm wholly bitter. But it is what it is. I'd rather sit and jaw with a jackwagon DC Cowboy fan who doesn't know his ass from his elbow than someone from your bottom dwelling number.

Hail.

I'm not a season ticket holder, so I wasn't at that game. I heard later about some of the stuff that went on and it's inexcusable. Nothing I can say will impact how you feel on that, but I didn't want to ignore that part of your post...

On to the initial comment you made though, we're really not much of a mess. We lack consistent QB play but other than that our young team is in really good shape. We are either the youngest or second youngest team in the NFL. We've had two of our starting CB's out to injury and seem to have picked a winner in Richard Sherman. He is 3rd in the league for completion% against (36%). Granted it's a smaller sample size than some other corners, but it's a telling stat. Watch him play, the kid has game. We need more of a pass rush and another good interior line guy on both sides would be nice but despite losing our rookie left side of the line who was progressing nicely, the Oline is coming together. Our WR group is solid with a couple of vets and an outstanding rookie in Doug Baldwin. Lynch is a good running back, I'd like to see a new guy in the draft to complement him though. Our safety due is very good. Earl Thomas is comparable to Troy Polamalu IMO and is really showing improvement this year. Once our pass rush gets up to par he will start racking up INTs.

I don't want to leave anyone out, so here's a little something for the 75%:

---------- Post added November-27th-2011 at 05:24 AM ----------

:ols:

What happened with SEA fans after Sean's murder?

If you're talking about Josh Brown, good riddance. That slave to the business man got the short end of the deal...he plays for the Rams now.

Archived