Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seahawks Fan: Fearless Predictions (Warning: Anti-Redskins Propaganda inside)

Jesterhawk

The way I see it:

Redskins win: we move to 4-7, are still getting a top 10 draft spot (so at worst, the #3 qb in all probability), and I get to gloat to my friend who's a seahawks fan

Redskins lose: we go to 3-8, are well on our way to having our pick of whoever we want in the draft (besides Luck), and while my friend gloats now I will get the last laugh in a few years when we've got a franchise qb and Seattle is limping along with whatever qb scraps they managed to get in the offseason.

Unless the unbelievable occurs and the Skins lose today yet win 3 or 4 games...your friend gloats and we screw the pooch in getting an elite player. For me Kalil for the majority one of the 3 qb prospects.

Son. I am disappoint.

Only 16 4th quarter points? You guys are terrible.

Kidding aside, that was embarrassing. I guess we got Good Rex after all, he was on fire. Helu lit us up like no RB has all season.

You guys have some excellent pieces in place and have a shot at being pretty good next year with a solid draft.

I would like to point out, as an issue of pride, that Marshawn Lynch did exactly what I said he would. It seems two very stout run defenses got bit in the ### yesterday.

I would have been back sooner for my crow but I had a lot going on yesterday (and still do honestly).

I come and talk my smack, but I always come back win or lose.

A few of you seemed to take this thread a bit more seriously than intended. I have always felt that smack talking when you're 11-0 is arrogant and obnoxious to a team that is down and out, but when both teams are down and out it's friendly ribbing. I'll admit I forgot about the Sean Taylor incident and didn't mean to ruffle feathers (pun intended) as a Hawks fan. Know that we're not all classless ###clowns though. I'm sure you all have some fans that you'd like to ship off to Philly as well.

I'll check back later for my giant (pun not intended, no offense) helping of crow. Serve it with pride, you've got a better-than-your-record team and ought to have a good season next year.

Son. I am disappoint.

Only 16 4th quarter points? You guys are terrible.

Kidding aside, that was embarrassing. I guess we got Good Rex after all, he was on fire. Helu lit us up like no RB has all season.

You guys have some excellent pieces in place and have a shot at being pretty good next year with a solid draft.

I would like to point out, as an issue of pride, that Marshawn Lynch did exactly what I said he would. It seems two very stout run defenses got bit in the ### yesterday.

I would have been back sooner for my crow but I had a lot going on yesterday (and still do honestly).

A few of you seemed to take this thread a bit more seriously than intended. I have always felt that smack talking when you're 11-0 is arrogant and obnoxious to a team that is down and out, but when both teams are down and out it's friendly ribbing. I'll admit I forgot about the Sean Taylor incident and didn't mean to ruffle feathers (pun intended) as a Hawks fan. Know that we're not all classless ###clowns though. I'm sure you all have some fans that you'd like to ship off to Philly as well.

I'll check back later for my giant (pun not intended, no offense) helping of crow. Serve it with pride, you've got a better-than-your-record team and ought to have a good season next year.

Thanks for showing back up and taking your lumps man.

Kudos. Afraid it's both our teams turn in the barrel this season. As you pointed out your schedule so far gives you room for hope, maybe rest of the season you'll get at least as many wins as now. I guarantee you everybody here is pulling for your team rest of the season :evilg:, even though we'd be happier if our team hit a winning streak ourselves.

:cheers:

Wow, what a waste of smack talk from the OP. And now, just one, for the Seachicken fans:

YOUR STUCK WITH CARROLL :D

I'm just shaking the rust off. We might have something to squawk about next year...or the year after.

Carroll is a good coach, I've got no problems with him. He inherited a terrible roster left behind by Tim Ruskell at the end of the Holmgren era. We spent two years drafting lineman with our top picks because our youngest lineman was 62 years old.

Next year we address the QB. Carroll has built a strong young defense with 4-7th rounders for the most part.

P.S. You're stuck with Dan Snyder.

I'm just shaking the rust off. We might have something to squawk about next year...or the year after.

No you won't. Take it from me... as long as you have Carroll, your going nowhere.:snore:

Next year we address the QB.

Yeah, probably ahead of us... just stay away from RGIII :mad:

P.S. You're stuck with Dan Snyder.

Same as the extra $1.25 for a large beer at the Link. :ols:

No you won't. Take it from me... as long as you have Carroll, your going nowhere.:snore:

Yeah, probably ahead of us... just stay away from RGIII :mad:

:

We'll have to agree to disagree on Carroll. ;)

Conventional Fan Wisdom has us chasing Barkley "at any cost". Because, you know, Pete coached him at USC so obviously that's who we're after. Hardcore reporting.

Not saying I'd be displeased with Barkley but I'm not sure I like what we'd likely have to give up to get him.

I just noticed your screenname is "BleedBNG"...Blue and Green? Me too. ;)

Been fun hanging with you guys. Best of luck (no pun intended) on the rest of your season.

this is exactly part of why I hoped we'd win Sunday (besides, I always want us to win)

hoping we'd make the Hawks pissed off at losing and the NFC East, and take it out on the igglets

We already took out the Giants for you...now you want the Eagles too...and after you beat us up?

Well. Ok. We'll do it.

Archived