Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seahawks Fan: Fearless Predictions (Warning: Anti-Redskins Propaganda inside)

Jesterhawk

Son. I am disappoint.

Only 16 4th quarter points? You guys are terrible.

Kidding aside, that was embarrassing. I guess we got Good Rex after all, he was on fire. Helu lit us up like no RB has all season.

You guys have some excellent pieces in place and have a shot at being pretty good next year with a solid draft.

I would like to point out, as an issue of pride, that Marshawn Lynch did exactly what I said he would. It seems two very stout run defenses got bit in the ### yesterday.

I would have been back sooner for my crow but I had a lot going on yesterday (and still do honestly).

I come and talk my smack, but I always come back win or lose.

A few of you seemed to take this thread a bit more seriously than intended. I have always felt that smack talking when you're 11-0 is arrogant and obnoxious to a team that is down and out, but when both teams are down and out it's friendly ribbing. I'll admit I forgot about the Sean Taylor incident and didn't mean to ruffle feathers (pun intended) as a Hawks fan. Know that we're not all classless ###clowns though. I'm sure you all have some fans that you'd like to ship off to Philly as well.

I'll check back later for my giant (pun not intended, no offense) helping of crow. Serve it with pride, you've got a better-than-your-record team and ought to have a good season next year.

Thanks for the kind words Jesterhawk. As stated earlier, for once the chips fell our way finally. Best of luck to the Hawks against the Eagles. Long live Steve Largent.;)

Conventional Fan Wisdom has us chasing Barkley "at any cost". Because, you know, Pete coached him at USC so obviously that's who we're after. Hardcore reporting.

True. May not have to give up much if any.

I just noticed your screenname is "BleedBNG"...Blue and Green? Me too. ;)

:ols: Good one!... except wouldn't yours be more Blue, Lime, and Teal (BLT)?:silly:

Archived