Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seahawks Fan: Fearless Predictions (Warning: Anti-Redskins Propaganda inside)

Jesterhawk

I havent had a feeling like the skins are going to win a game since........ well , pretty much all year. But something tells me they are gonna get a win on the Seahawks this week. I'm guilty of being a fan already in 2012 draft mode. Getting a win will hurt our chances on getting a higher draft pick, but the remaining schedule tells me IF the skins get the W, it will almost certainly be our last of the season. I've been a lifelong Skins fan and a member of ExtremeSkins since 07' It's not much of a stretch to say morale is at a serious low. Here's to a watchable, injury free game.

HTTR

I think we have a better chance against the Vikings than we do against the Seahawks. I can see us sneaking out 2 wins fore mere "pride", if the Skins have any left that is.

I hate the Seahawks. Not nearly as much as i do the filthy Eagles or Cowboys though. I wasent at the last playoff game between us, but from everything ive read, Seattle fans took a page from Philly and were as classless as possible to our fans. I suppose thats the mentality of a group of fans who wins the weakest division in football.(normally) Smoke and mirrors.....We won......you still suck.

But to the OP, man i hope yall win. This game and the fore mentioned Vikings game is as pointless as a win in Nascar if your not in the Chase. Yeah we won but.......I'll pick my Skins in my football pool for the upset and only because im trailing by a few games and trying to make up a lil ground. But as far as the 75% of us, i wanna win during the draft and get the guy we need most. Hoping for that 2nd overall pick like a mofo.

Now that I've had at you, have at me. Keep your gloves up, no low blows.

When I think of Seattle, I think of good coffee, the Space Needle, and Pike Place Market. I love the Pacific Northwest.

What I don't think of is their football team. Your team has basically always been NFL filler, kind of like the filler tracks on albums/b side tracks.

The Redskins have a history.....we have Baugh, The Hogs, Riggins, Super Bowl trophies,etc....

The Seahawks have Bo & Luke :rolleyes::

largentandzorn.jpg

Two videos are worth a lot of words (since I'm clearly terrible at Math, I won't say exactly how many words it's worth).

Sorry but neither of those hits instill any fear in anyone. In the first clip Kam was basically standing still, the impact was a direct result of the RB's momentum, and in the second video he blindsided a guy that didnt have the ball.

If you wanna see some hits.....

/discuss

Dont come on this board touting the hitting prowess of your safety. We know a little something about bit time hitters at the safety position.

Consider me part of the 5% then:

If DeMarco Murry couldn't do anything against us, what in the world makes you think Lynch is going to run all over us? Riley has turned into a stud and our run defense has improved tremendously since he's been starting.

Say what you want about Rex, but Good Rex trumps both of your terrible QBs anyday. Ya we can't run the ball, which flows right into your Run D as a strength. But unless you can force out bad Rex, he's going to go up and down the field on you like he normally does and you will lose this game.

Sorry but neither of those hits instill any fear in anyone. In the first clip Kam was basically standing still' date=' the impact was a direct result of the RB's momentum, and in the second video he blindsided a guy that didnt have the ball.

/discuss

Dont come on this board touting the hitting prowess of your safety. We know a little something about bit time hitters at the safety position.[/quote']

Kam was standing still, Hardesty was moving at full tilt. If you know anything about momentum, Kam shouldn't win that fight, but there is 0 forward progress after the collision. He delivered a one step pop that made the RB stop cold.

When Kam heaped Heap they called a penalty even though he hit him square on the chest. When a guy hits a player who doesn't have the ball it's called Blocking. I understand if this is a foreign concept to you. ;)

Please notice at no point did I discredit Landry, he's a stud. It's possible for more than one team to have a stud SS. Kam can make some hits and he's in his first year as a starter.

P.S. Just noticed Landry is only 27. Lock him up tight and he'll be a force for another 5+ years easy.

---------- Post added November-27th-2011 at 07:04 AM ----------

So Jackson throws for two, Lynch runs for one, and Leon runs one back; but you only score 24 points?

Yeah sorry, too much fantasy football I guess.

I didn't do my math right last night, was in a hurry. I was trying to be nice and didn't want to call it at like 42 - 3.

---------- Post added November-27th-2011 at 07:09 AM ----------

Consider me part of the 5% then:

If DeMarco Murry couldn't do anything against us, what in the world makes you think Lynch is going to run all over us? Riley has turned into a stud and our run defense has improved tremendously since he's been starting.

Say what you want about Rex, but Good Rex trumps both of your terrible QBs anyday. Ya we can't run the ball, which flows right into your Run D as a strength. But unless you can force out bad Rex, he's going to go up and down the field on you like he normally does and you will lose this game.

Honestly, I know you guys have a pretty solid defense, but I'm not to keen on the particulars. Lynch has been on fire the last few weeks though and seems to be taking his game up a notch. Being at home always helps.

Seahawks know Bad Rex and Bad Rex knows Seattle. You'll be screaming for John Beck by halftime. Earlier in the season I'd have taken Rexy over Tarvaris, but Jackson has made progress and Good Tarvaris is at least as good as Good Rex.

Clearly neither of our teams have their QB of the future right now. Let's just hope it's watchable football.

I think we will win this game, not sure if I really want that since I really can't even watch the game today anyways most likely. I just have a gut feeling we beat these guys and start on a crusade to ruin our draft position.

Also, Seahawks fans are incredibly delusional for some reason, I really don't like their fans, they are arrogant and think they are God's gift to the earth for absolutely no reason and will talk up their players to no end.

LOL, no one here is going to be calling for Beck anymore. Becky had his chance, fail bus all day. I agree that our future at QB isn't on the roster, tho. Can't exactly dap you up on that one, given you came into our website specificly to talk **** to us. In all fairness, I don't believe I'd ever met a bandwagon Seahawks fan. Or bandwagon Bengals fan. Browns fan. :)

Sorry but neither of those hits instill any fear in anyone. In the first clip Kam was basically standing still' date=' the impact was a direct result of the RB's momentum, and in the second video he blindsided a guy that didnt have the ball.

/discuss

Dont come on this board touting the hitting prowess of your safety. We know a little something about bit time hitters at the safety position.[/quote']

Those hits he posted were nice. The hit on Hardesty was beastly. Don't discredit what he said even AFTER you saw the proof.

LOL, no one here is going to be calling for Beck anymore. Becky had his chance, fail bus all day. I agree that our future at QB isn't on the roster, tho. Can't exactly dap you up on that one, given you came into our website specificly to talk **** to us. In all fairness, I don't believe I'd ever met a bandwagon Seahawks fan. Or bandwagon Bengals fan. Browns fan. :)

They exist. Coming off of the 05 Superbowl run we've got a few. They're incredibly obnoxious and don't understand that it takes time to build a team after a bad GM (Tim Ruskell) deprives your offensive and defensive lines of talent and brings in a bunch of undersized, "high motor" players for half of your skill positions.

Best of luck in your hunt for a new QB, we'll gladly give you another L if you want. Hope you don't get Jamarcus Russel 2.0.

Rodgers was the 24th pick. I'll take the wins baby.

---------- Post added November-27th-2011 at 08:04 AM ----------

I think we will win this game, not sure if I really want that since I really can't even watch the game today anyways most likely. I just have a gut feeling we beat these guys and start on a crusade to ruin our draft position.

Also, Seahawks fans are incredibly delusional for some reason, I really don't like their fans, they are arrogant and think they are God's gift to the earth for absolutely no reason and will talk up their players to no end.

Being a fan of any team generally comes with a bit of delusion. God, in fact, is *my* gift to the Earth. There is an end to the talking up of our players and that end is Tarvaris Jackson. Captain Placeholder has his moments but he isn't the future.

---------- Post added November-27th-2011 at 08:05 AM ----------

This is like trying to piss on a dying dog. Go away.

My bad, I thought the dog got stung by a jellyfish, I was trying to help.

They exist. Coming off of the 05 Superbowl run we've got a few. They're incredibly obnoxious and don't understand that it takes time to build a team after a bad GM (Tim Ruskell) deprives your offensive and defensive lines of talent and brings in a bunch of undersized, "high motor" players for half of your skill positions.

Best of luck in your hunt for a new QB, we'll gladly give you another L if you want. Hope you don't get Jamarcus Russel 2.0.

Rodgers was the 24th pick. I'll take the wins baby.

Cool, cool. Just teasing, bro, even non-winning teams have bandwagoners (just look at our board, they aren't hard to find). Though I appreciate your generosity in offering us another L, I'm unfortunately going to have to decline the offer. You're going to have to beat us, sir, fair and square. Good luck with that. :)

Tarvaris Jackson is trash, your team needs a QB just as bas as we do.

You can have the W, it's not like the Seahawks are going to the playoffs is year.

lol, if they get to 7-9 in their weak *** division... seahags are currently in second place at 4-6!.......oh well if it wasn't for the niners....

Greetings ExtremeSkins.

I found your site while browsing the internet the other day. I was looking for...well nevermind, suffice to say, you probably get a lot of disappointed 14 year old boys visiting your site.

Let me start by saying that everything contained herein is meant in good fun and I hope you can all play along. I mean no malice, I'm just here to start some friendly banter and I can take at least as much if not more than I dish out. Since I didn't find you at ThinSkins.com (I think that's held by some Arizona Cardinals fans), I think we'll be find.

After a horrible start, the Seahawks have strung together a 2 game win streak, so it's time to take up that time-honored tradition and smack some talk.

We're 4-6, you've won and lost some games, so it should be a good matchup.

I'm looking forward to seeing Rex Grossman back at his signature position...on his back on his own 20 yard line. The 12th man will blow out your ear drums and let our Defense eat Rex Grossman's lunch.

Look for Marshawn Lynch, early and often he'll break your Dline's will and eventually put up some yardage.

So on to the fearless predictions (my first of the year).

Ground Game: Marshawn Lynch puts up his 3rd 100 yard game of the season topping 100 on the ground with one TD.

Air Game: Looking for Tarvaris Jackson to break his redzone slump with a pair of TD lobs, one to Sidney Rice, one to Doug Baldwin.

Special Teams: Leon Washington is going to end his drought and take a kick to the house.

Defense: Rex looks up at Clemons from his back at least twice. 3 sacks overall. Sexy Rexy lofts at least one beautifully thrown pass directly to Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas finds a floater. Total INT: 2.

It's worth noting that you will hear Kam Chancellor's name called out at least once for an absolutely bone-rattling hit on one of your receivers.

Here's to an injury free game, during which time we crush your will and win the game.

Fearless Score Prediction: Seahawks 24, Redskins 9.

Now that I've had at you, have at me. Keep your gloves up, no low blows.

berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465

lol, if they get to 7-9 in their weak *** division... seahags are currently in second place at 4-6!.......oh well if it wasn't for the niners....

It's a bit early to get into that, but we've got 6 winnable games IMO. We had an embarrassing loss to the Browns when Charlie Whitehurst (who I predict won't be an NFL QB next year) filled in for Jackson. Our D allowed 6 points and we lost. Other than that, we've only lost to teams with a winning record - Steelers, Falcons, Niners, Bengals, and Cowboys.

We're up against the Eagles, Giants, Lions, Bears and Falcons for a wild card slot.

We play you guys, the Rams, the Cardinals, the Eagles (dream team! whooo), Bears and Niners (at home).

I'm looking at 2 potential losses to the Bears and the Niners. With Cutler out, we've got a shot in Chicago. If we win out we're 10-6 and peaking at the right time.

Never give up.

never-give-up.jpg

I know West Coast news doesn't make it over to the other Washington, but we're not as bad as a lot of the talking heads think.

---------- Post added November-27th-2011 at 09:03 AM ----------

berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465

Clearly you work in Congress, nobody there reads anything either.

You might win later today, but I guarantee the Wizards will win more games then the Supersonics this year.

Sorry, that might have been below the belt.

Being that the reason they left was flailing attendance, I don't think it was a low blow...lol.

But, I'm with most of you, I can't root for my team to lose, but I will be upset if they win... it's a weird way to approach a game.

A side note, most Seahawks fans are terrible human beings. I was stationed near Seattle for three years, and aside of a decen (not great) mountain or two to snowboard on, the whole surrounding area sucks too.

---------- Post added November-27th-2011 at 12:13 PM ----------

Jester... let's not start talking about that pinko Christine Gregoire.... ESPECIALLY in the Stadium. You must read the rules before posting here... no politics in the stadium.

It's a bit early to get into that, but we've got 6 winnable games IMO. We had an embarrassing loss to the Browns when Charlie Whitehurst (who I predict won't be an NFL QB next year) filled in for Jackson. Our D allowed 6 points and we lost. Other than that, we've only lost to teams with a winning record - Steelers, Falcons, Niners, Bengals, and Cowboys.

We're up against the Eagles, Giants, Lions, Bears and Falcons for a wild card slot.

We play you guys, the Rams, the Cardinals, the Eagles (dream team! whooo), Bears and Niners (at home).

I'm looking at 2 potential losses to the Bears and the Niners. With Cutler out, we've got a shot in Chicago. If we win out we're 10-6 and peaking at the right time.

Never give up.

I know West Coast news doesn't make it over to the other Washington, but we're not as bad as a lot of the talking heads think.

If the Seahawks make the playoffs with Tavaris "Poop Salad" Jackson as their QB, I will eat my hat. But hey, I hope you guys win out too, that's one more QB-needy team that'll be out of our way of drafting a top notch signal caller.

The way I see it:

Redskins win: we move to 4-7, are still getting a top 10 draft spot (so at worst, the #3 qb in all probability), and I get to gloat to my friend who's a seahawks fan

Redskins lose: we go to 3-8, are well on our way to having our pick of whoever we want in the draft (besides Luck), and while my friend gloats now I will get the last laugh in a few years when we've got a franchise qb and Seattle is limping along with whatever qb scraps they managed to get in the offseason.

Archived