Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Guarantee it will. Should be highlighted by some new scenery, at least one major new member of the group (fingers crossed here), and a reunion from hell.

That new member won't happen until season 3 if what I have read is true.

---------- Post added November-27th-2011 at 11:24 PM ----------

That ending was amazing..but I would kill the old guy for knowing the little girl was a zombie in the barn when they were all looking for her the whole time.

I am under the assumption that he didn't connect all the dots on that one, because Otis was the one capturing the zombies before.

I am under the assumption that he didn't connect all the dots on that one, because Otis was the one capturing the zombies before.

This would make sense.

And I love that that d-bag Shane was all hype until he saw the little girl then he couldn't do anything. Funny how it was Rick that had to finish what Shane couldn't.

The ending re-establishes Rick as the leader of the group. The one who might not yell and scream and wave his gun around making threats, but when the REAL S hits the fan, he will make the hard decision to do what needs to be done to protect the group. That was what I got out of the final scene. And man what a scene it was.

does anyone know why they broke the second season into two parts like this? i don't want to have to wait another 2.5 months :ols:

I think it is because of typical tv schedules and the late October start. You don't want to run a show through the holidays.

The ending re-establishes Rick as the leader of the group. The one who might not yell and scream and wave his gun around making threats, but when the REAL S hits the fan, he will make the hard decision to do what needs to be done to protect the group. That was what I got out of the final scene. And man what a scene it was.

I took it as he admitting he was wrong and had to step up to show everyone that walkers can't live, no matter who they were. He was wrong, he was the one that needed to end it.

Shane was right. It drove him bat **** nutty but he was right. He isn't the victim and the rest will probably start thinking more like him, for better or worse.

---------- Post added November-28th-2011 at 11:38 AM ----------

WOW!

Great mid-season finale. Didn't see that closing scene coming AT ALL.

I didn't either and it took me until seeing their faces to realize who it was. I was expecting the farm owners' wife and for him to kill her.

I took it as he admitting he was wrong and had to step up to show everyone that walkers can't live, no matter who they were. He was wrong, he was the one that needed to end it.

Shane was right. It drove him bat **** nutty but he was right. He isn't the victim and the rest will probably start thinking more like him, for better or worse.

Yea, but after all of Shane's boasting to Lori that he was the one that saves her, he couldn't do the hardest thing that probably any of them have had to do since the series started. And Rick was never really down with letting the walkers live. He was just doing what he had to do to be able to stay on the farm.

Yea, but after all of Shane's boasting to Lori that he was the one that saves her, he couldn't do the hardest thing that probably any of them have had to do since the series started. And Rick was never really down with letting the walkers live. He was just doing what he had to do to be able to stay on the farm.

I think Shane would have done it. It was character building for Rick to step up and get his head straight again. Too worried about how life was before. He needs to keep his head on right moving forward and that scene showed me he will.

Archived