Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

• 1 month later...
Tomorrow at 10 here, so I'll avoid this thread in case of spoilers.

Can't wait. FX truly is doing some of the best programmes going these days.

Hail.

While I agree that FX has a great lineup, The Walking Dead is on AMC.

I'm really excited this is returning. I can continue to look forward to Sundays even though football is done.

While I agree that FX has a great lineup, The Walking Dead is on AMC.

I'm really excited this is returning. I can continue to look forward to Sundays even though football is done.

AMC also has a really great line up. Hell on Wheels is one of my favorite shows right now.

Can't wait to watch tonight.

AMC also has a really great line up. Hell on Wheels is one of my favorite shows right now.

Can't wait to watch tonight.

I'm waiting to watch hell on wheels on Netflix. I'm pretty excited about it. Breaking bad is also incredible, and it's an AMC original.

I'm waiting to watch hell on wheels on Netflix. I'm pretty excited about it. Breaking bad is also incredible, and it's an AMC original.

Yeah, I was giving TK the biz for not being upon AMC. He hasn't started watching WD yet. Of course I have yet to watch Mad Men and am now two seasons behind on Breaking Bad (dammit). But really, several of the main non-premium cable channels--USA/FX/AMC/TNT--are offering quite acceptable-to-absolutely-superior products compared to any of their big 4 competitors.

Everything on AMC is great. Mad Men returns in a little over a month also.

Also, I noticed no one mentioned that AMC renewed The Walking Dead for season 3 last month, also season 3 will be expanded to 16 episodes. (Season 1 was 6 episodes and Season 2 was split in half but will be a total of 13)

Watching the last episode of the marathon today, I am reminded of a thought I had for weeks regarding Shane before the break (I’m not in the “pro-Shane/anti-Rick” group). In many movies/shows like this where there’s some sort of group very interdependent for survival in some life and death extreme situation, it has some guy that’s either extra stupid, or extra unstable (and usually noisy), or messianic, or power-tripping, or is “the rebel”, or whatever (or a mix of these things) and who I quickly know that if it were me involved, I’d just save time (seeing what’s coming eventually) and just put a bullet in his head.

Even if he has uses and it’s a “we need everyone” premise for best odds at survival. This is the one guy who at some point is just going to be WAY more problem then it’s worth no matter what, and needs to be simply removed. For some that may be Rick, but for me without a doubt it’s Shane. Seeing the replay has reminded me of that and I really just want to plug him as I re-watch him doing his usual hyper-tense “must tack action” and “I’m the only one who knows what should be done even though I keep submitting to following the other guy” shtick. Now I don’t know how this next bunch of new episodes may spin his character and affect my call, but he’d already be dead on my planet.

17 minutes to the new episode. :)

Watching the last episode of the marathon today, I am reminded of a thought I had for weeks regarding Shane before the break

But would most recognize him for what he is?...or prefer not too.

I was curious how many have a older brother (or simply person) like Merle?

The strangest things are drivers

Archived