Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

So I missed the part where they explain why the prison seemed right there but they waited through the winter it seems. Did anyone else catch why that happened?

on the other side of a river with just a dirt road leading to it.....not hard to see unless you get elevated

on talking dead (which is not considered spoiler material) the writer said the herds were moving in and out and back and forth around the prison and that whole area and the group had to move in avoidance patterns.

some stuff is likely seen in each episode that becomes clearer in flashbacks in future episodes (my speculation).

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=767350

"The Walking Dead" returned in its Season 3 premiere to 10.9 million viewers, making it the most-watched basic cable drama telecast ever.

The episode, which found a band of survivors cleaning out a prison full of walkers, grew more than 50 percent over last season's premiere, scoring an astonishing 7.3 million viewers in the key 18-49 demographic.

In addition, the Season 2 premiere of the wrap-up show "Talking Dead" at 11 p.m. attracted 2.1 million viewers, growing 85 percent over the Season 1 premiere.

Including the 10 p.m. and midnight encores for "The Walking Dead," it scored 15.2 million viewers.

"Thank you to the fans for making 'The Walking Dead' such a tremendous success," said Charlie Collier, president of AMC. "We are honored and humbled that television's largest adult audience resides on AMC. So many people on both sides of the camera worked tirelessly on this project, and I thank and congratulate each of them for their amazing contribution."

As AMC noted, it hit the ratings high without the show airing on Dish Networks, which have dropped AMC networks. Dish claims AMC scores low ratings outside of Sunday dramas, but AMC contends that Dish is seeking leverage in an unrelated lawsuit.

you mean it is hard to see unless you get elevated? I was wondering the same thing Mongo was too

Well I started off with easy, edited to hard ,but didn't drop not

sometimes ya can't win for losing:silly:....but yep, not easy or just hard to see

you would think there would be signs though

Well I started off with easy, edited to hard ,but didn't drop not

sometimes ya can't win for losing:silly:....but yep, not easy or just hard to see

you would think there would be signs though

did the ending scene in season 2 show that the prison was on the other side of a river? I never noticed that and was wondering how you knew that

Interesting that they've kinda flash forwarded several months, as apparently they've made it "through the winter." As somebody mentioned, it would be interesting if they did flashbacks to kinda piece together what they've been doing for the last 3-4 months, or if the quick conversation they had about moving around in patterns is all they give us.

My big question is, exactly how long will the walkers survive? How much time has elapsed since things went to crap? like 4-5 months now? For those zombies that can't find anything (or anybody) to eat, how much longer will their bodies have energy to survive and move around? I know all Zombie flicks are different, but in 28 Days later, it took about 6 weeks and then all the walkers started dying off due to starvation.

Interesting that they've kinda flash forwarded several months, as apparently they've made it "through the winter." As somebody mentioned, it would be interesting if they did flashbacks to kinda piece together what they've been doing for the last 3-4 months, or if the quick conversation they had about moving around in patterns is all they give us.

My big question is, exactly how long will the walkers survive? How much time has elapsed since things went to crap? like 4-5 months now? For those zombies that can't find anything (or anybody) to eat, how much longer will their bodies have energy to survive and move around? I know all Zombie flicks are different, but in 28 Days later, it took about 6 weeks and then all the walkers started dying off due to starvation.

But in 28 Days Later everyone wasn't infected. In this case, it sounds like every time someone dies, a new walker pops up, as opposed to new walkers popping up just when they are infected. So there is a bit more of an endless supply here.

Why do Rick and Carl hate Lori? I know he told her he killed Shane near the end of the season 2 finale, and Rick went all ‘dictator’ on everybody…but it seems there is a huge rife. Just seeing if I missed something, or if its something that likely happened throughout the winter that we don’t know about yet…

the more i think about it, the more likely i think there will be flashbacks. Lori was pissed at Rick for killing Shane in "Beside the Dying Fire", but there appears to have been some SERIOUS fallout between them over the winter months. I suspect they will flashback and show us what exactly happened between them and flashback to show us how Andrea and Michonne got where they are now

---------- Post added October-16th-2012 at 09:56 AM ----------

Why do Rick and Carl hate Lori? I know he told her he killed Shane near the end of the season 2 finale, and Rick went all ‘dictator’ on everybody…but it seems there is a huge rife. Just seeing if I missed something, or if its something that likely happened throughout the winter that we don’t know about yet…

i think we don't know something yet. see my other post. i think we will see glimpses of the winter months to explain exactly what happened between them

But in 28 Days Later everyone wasn't infected. In this case, it sounds like every time someone dies, a new walker pops up, as opposed to new walkers popping up just when they are infected. So there is a bit more of an endless supply here.

Not only that. The infected in 28 Days Later weren't dead. So, they basically just died of starvation after so long.

Archived