Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

seriously though can anybody explain to me why the zombie at the beginning dropped to the ground motionless for awhile then came back to life.

I don't pretend to have an answer that would please you tbut if you just want to make something up: that walker was hit in the face with a shotgun not a projectile. Maybe the aim was off, it blew off part of her chin. Maybe only a few pellets entered the brain and put her in stasis for like a minute Max. IDK lol.

And to those talking about Shane, I don't have as much of a problem with the actor as some. I suppose he could be better but his attitude is no surprise to those of us that cracked open the source material.....

honestly i enjoy shane's character. you can't take your eyes off him when he's on screen because you have no idea when he is going to kirk out and do something crazy.

since i've never spent any real time in the south, i guess his accent doesn't bother me because i don't know any better.

i do have a feeling he will meet his demise soon. like someone else said, shane's character is probably acting very close to the source material in the comics.

I was hoping I wasn't the only one who liked Shane's character. Loved when he went to get the truck and he went off on Dale for staring at him and telling him that if he needed a radiator hose he would give him a call... LOVED that part.

Possible spoiler but pretty much my own speculation: Do you guys think that the bar scene pretty much gave the viewers the information that Rick was given at the CDC?? Rick put a bullet in the first guys head, and then put 2 in the chest of the big guy and one in his head while he was on the ground. I'm thinking this says that the guy at the CDC whispered in his ear something along the lines of "EVERYONE is infected".

since i've never spent any real time in the south, i guess his accent doesn't bother me because i don't know any better.

I'm so used to bad Southern accents that I no longer pay attention,I have little expectations beyond entertainment from the show

I was hoping I wasn't the only one who liked Shane's character. Loved when he went to get the truck and he went off on Dale for staring at him and telling him that if he needed a radiator hose he would give him a call... LOVED that part.

Possible spoiler but pretty much my own speculation: Do you guys think that the bar scene pretty much gave the viewers the information that Rick was given at the CDC?? Rick put a bullet in the first guys head, and then put 2 in the chest of the big guy and one in his head while he was on the ground. I'm thinking this says that the guy at the CDC whispered in his ear something along the lines of "EVERYONE is infected".

I think that's definitely what the Jenner told Rick. Not really a spoiler but will ninja anyway: Jenner told Rick that everyone is infected. That was what Rick was going to tell Morgan on the walkie at the start of the first episode of Season 2 but changed his mind. The group then left the CDC and went back to see the Vatos at the nursing home to warn them. It was too late though, some old people died, reanimated, and when the group arrived everyone was dead. This scene was left on the cutting room floor though because they couldn't edit it right. You see bits and pieces of it if you watch any Season 2 preview on YouTube. Hopefully it shows up as a deleted scene on the DVD. Watch the opening scene here and at the 3:46 mark. These were deleted, too bad, look interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grWV8WZtAQc

I think that's definitely what the Jenner told Rick. Not really a spoiler but will ninja anyway: Jenner told Rick that everyone is infected. That was what Rick was going to tell Morgan on the walkie at the start of the first episode of Season 2 but changed his mind. The group then left the CDC and went back to see the Vatos at the nursing home to warn them. It was too late though, some old people died, reanimated, and when the group arrived everyone was dead. This scene was left on the cutting room floor though because they couldn't edit it right. You see bits and pieces of it if you watch any Season 2 preview on YouTube. Hopefully it shows up as a deleted scene on the DVD. Watch the opening scene here and at the 3:46 mark. These were deleted, too bad, look interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grWV8WZtAQc

Ninja, information based on comic: The comics send the group to the prison next. In the youtube preview, at 3:46, could they be at the prison? Or has someone re-watched Season 1 to verify that part of the preview takes place where the Vatos were?

Great start to the 2nd part of the season. Rick is a bad ass.

Also, women on the show shouldn't be allowed to make decisions on their own. One shots a person in her own group and the other wrecks her car by going out on her own.

Nice call, for the ones in here who said they wouldn't know about Sophia in the barn, because Otis was the one putting them there.

Ninja, information based on comic: The comics send the group to the prison next. In the youtube preview, at 3:46, could they be at the prison? Or has someone re-watched Season 1 to verify that part of the preview takes place where the Vatos were?

Ninja It was definitely the Vatos place. This clip is a little better. Start at the 1:03 mark and you see some of the footage. Shane still has hair too since it was before he shaved it off after the Otis thing.

I don't have internets at home or cable, but I have a laptop. Somebody quick tell me how I can watch the show. I miss it like I miss my ex and my dog!

There are a number of streams online....google it

think Ilivid is the last I used

w/o internet you are stuck with ordering netflix or amazon discs,unless some kind soul

I think that's definitely what the Jenner told Rick.

It very well could be what he told Rick. However, it would just go to logic to assume that they would shoot them in the head just in case, after they were at the CDC. I can't remember where I saw it, but knowing how walkers operate (just regarding the brain functions) they would want to prevent anyone from becoming a walker so it would be a preventative method.

I don't have internets at home or cable, but I have a laptop. Somebody quick tell me how I can watch the show. I miss it like I miss my ex and my dog!

You can get it from Itunes for $1.99 per ep standard def. Standard should be fine for a laptop it's more like DVD quality. HD is $2.99 per ep.

I guess maybe go to Starbucks or somewhere for download. Usually takes me about 8-10 minutes per ep. Good luck, I guess it's up for debate if it's worth it or not - depends how desperate you are :)

^:ols:

Like I said in an earlier post, I think writers have something against independent women. The moment a woman on the show does something on her own it always ends in disaster.

I cannot stand her character (liked her on Prison Break :whoknows: ) and cheered gleefully when she wrecked.

Archived