Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twitter rumor: Redskins possibly looking to trade for Reggie Wayne

21MadFan

If it were for like a 4th or 5th I don't see a real big risk, those 5th round picks rarely ever really turn to anyone but someone who's cut in 2 years. Reggie Wayne, I wouldn't trade for him, he's good but he's 32 as people have said, if this puts us over the top to make a realistic run at the division, I would be all for it. I just don't see him making a huge impact right off the bat. If it's a 5th rounder then I would see what he can do with career back up Rex throwing to him instead of a top 5 QB of all time. I mean buying huge names and trading picks sounds really enticing and exciting but we've all been down that road and we know where that leads.

It's whatever Shanahan wants to do, whatever he says I'm going to agree with it, he has proven me wrong more times than I would like to admit over the past 2 years.

He's a dude from Queens that calls into a NY radio show quite often but his sources are unknown.

Legendary beefs with Mike Florio. Florio calls him a guy that guesses. He still gets info but puts it out there before its final so is sometimes wrong. He said Nnamdi to Jets was a done deal.

He also said that the Jenkins deal with us was a done deal as well. But from what i've seen he hits on alot of stuff, but can be an arrogant prick at times.

---------- Post added October-14th-2011 at 02:11 PM ----------

TKextremeskinsTK

#skins not interested in rw. Blame that rumor Drew.

just what i thought.

---------- Post added October-14th-2011 at 02:17 PM ----------

does this mean Armstrong's hammie is more of a concern?

i think AA's hammie is a concern regardless. We need someone with speed.

Unless he comes super cheap I do not see Allen making this move. No way. Who cares if I, you, us, we want him because all that matters is what the coaching staff and Allen want to do. If for whatever reason they feel its necessary because they aren't getting production from Armstrong, Gaffney, and Stallworth then sure.

Man we got very little at wr and might be a quality playmaker away from really blowing the roof off this season going from merely a suprising push for the playoffs type season into we could make some noise type season.

Wayne is a good wr another great asset in the redzone and upgrades the unit bigtime if its for a 4th or later. Good teamate type guy. I say we do it.

The Moss Gaffney thing ain't gonna work we're not gonna scare anyoone with that its partly why we struggle to score. Moss/Gaffney are solid wr's but neither threatens a team downfield or the Redzone.

Surprised JLC isn't flooding NFLN with this every 10 minutes. Is his link to ES down?

Oh, no thank you. I love Reggie. I think he's one of the most under appreciated, top level wide-outs across the league because folk are quick to pin anything and everything on Peyton. But at 32, on a rebuilding team with still a **** load of holes to fill, starting and depth; no thank you.

Hail.

Doubt it. We still only have Moss and a bunch of "other guys" at WR.. it's crazy how many years in a row we have been extremely weak at this position, but, I highly doubt this is going to happen nor do I even remotely want it to happen.

Archived