Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twitter rumor: Redskins possibly looking to trade for Reggie Wayne

21MadFan

Not that this rumor is correct but he seemed to be on fire during free agency this year. Pretty much saying where players were going to go before Schefter and people were reporting it.

He's also the guy that said Romo sits to pee wanted out of Dallas. Whiff

Too many wideouts on the roster, team chemistry too good right now to add this dynamic...please stay away.

Regardless of if Wayne agreed with the Colts bringing in Collins he did not hesitate to spark controversy in the media, we don't need that.

Plus...he is old.

This, pass.

Also, would Reggie Wayne have looked as good without Peyton Manning? Doubtful IMO.

Who is Incarcerated Bob? Anybody know anything about his background?

He's a dude from Queens that calls into a NY radio show quite often but his sources are unknown.

Legendary beefs with Mike Florio. Florio calls him a guy that guesses. He still gets info but puts it out there before its final so is sometimes wrong. He said Nnamdi to Jets was a done deal.

He's this guy on twitter that posts rumors about the NFL and other sports. He actually gets some rumors right.

But, he's not connected with anyone, just some guy that says he "knows" things.

19832_512x288_manicured__+zy5lHht1U+WdpuHpzWXEg.jpg

Incarcerated Bob aka Sideshow Bob began his career as the non-speaking sidekick on Krusty the Clown's television show. The episode "Brother from Another Series" reveals that Bob only received the job after his younger brother Cecil failed an audition, because Krusty considered Bob to be a perfect comic foil. After repeated instances of abuse, including being shot from a cannon and hit constantly with pies, the Yale-educated Bob became angry at Krusty and resentful of the clown's success. In "Krusty Gets Busted" Bob frames Krusty for armed robbery of the Kwik-E-Mart. After Krusty is arrested, Bob takes control of the show, introducing children to elements of high culture. However, Bob's reign is short-lived; Bart Simpson exposes the plan, Krusty is released, and Bob is sent to jail.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sideshow_Bob

I think you guys are missing the point.

We have a REAL chance at winning the division for the first time in years. Why not go for it right now? It's not like Wayne's a head case. We could do a lot worse.

While I agree with you on this, for whatever the reason Im not super pumped either way on this one. I'd lover to see a set with Wayne and Gaffney on the outside with Moss in the slot (murderous) ... but i feel pretty good about what we have without him so either way I'm good.

I would think it would be bye bye Stallworth
Yes, definitely Donte not Hank. The new emphasis on youth and draft plus, Donte has not seen much of the field not that Hank has seen it at all but guess we need to see what develops. I am just surprised, does this mean Armstrong's hammie is more of a concern?

Here we go......a RAY of sunshine through the clouds and folks here are ready to jettison our draft picks we just made for a temporary fix :rolleyes:

I feel like it depends. If its a later pick 4th or lower I'm ok Mike and Bruce can get that back I just for whatever the reason am not blown away with this

Archived