Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twitter rumor: Redskins possibly looking to trade for Reggie Wayne

21MadFan

Not to mention Terrence Austin as a smaller guy, Niles Paul who's 6'1", and Leonard Hankerson who's 6'2" with a great attitude: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/oct/13/redskins-leonard-hankerson-has-time-on-his-hands/

I don't see Stallworth here next year, and while Gaffney has produced, there's a point where you put someone else in who's on their way up. I'd love a Megatron, but since we can't get one, I'd avoid the receiver spot altogether.

Floyd is one of the best red zone WRs in the past few years.

Here we go......a RAY of sunshine through the clouds and folks here are ready to jettison our draft picks we just made for a temporary fix :rolleyes:

Exactly. We had 12 picks. We have a younger more hungrier roster because of it. Despite being 3-1, I'd say we are no position to be giving away draft picks for veterans again. Keep doing it the right way like we are and it will pay off. I don't want one division title. I want long term success with SB runs and SBs.

---------- Post added October-15th-2011 at 01:57 PM ----------

I smell Snyder all over this.True or untrue.

It's probably the fart you just let. Just open a window.

---------- Post added October-15th-2011 at 01:58 PM ----------

I mean say he comes as cheap as a 5th round pick.....how could you say no?

No! There. I did it. I used the muscles in my jaw to do it. It's quite easy, if you just give it a chance.

---------- Post added October-15th-2011 at 02:00 PM ----------

The only WR IMO worth trading for is Dwayne Bowe

I believe Bowe is a FA after this season.

For one or two 4th round picks it would be good. He automatically would be an upgrade at WR. Then we also would have 3 WRs from the U and I think Wayne would be a great mentor and role model for Hankerson. I see it as a big improvement if we could get Wayne for a 4th. He is smart, has no mental issues, a hard worker and great route runner. And a good guy to have for a year or two till we get our young guys more experience!

Archived