Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo: Family lost in Mass. corn maze calls 911 for help

HogNose

rest of the story....

DANVERS, Mass. (AP) — Authorities in Massachusetts say a family that got lost in a seven-acre corn maze called 911 for help, apparently taking advantage of the police department's motto that says "We Want To Be Bothered."

The maze at Connors Farm in Danvers has pathways totaling seven-miles long and can take up to an hour to navigate.

I heard about this yesterday. Who in their right friggin mind would take a three week old baby to a corn maze?

From one article

"It took a search and rescue dog and the local police department only a minute to locate the family inside the maze and little did they know, they were only 25 feet from the exit!"

Are you kidding me?

I heard about this yesterday. Who in their right friggin mind would take a three week old baby to a corn maze?

From one article

"It took a search and rescue dog and the local police department only a minute to locate the family inside the maze and little did they know, they were only 25 feet from the exit!"

Are you kidding me?

I don't understand the 3 week baby thing either. Tons of stupid people

If the baby isn't going to get sunburned, why not?

it's a friggin' corn maze .. a kid's thing.

Terror set in?

You're in a cornfield, goober. If you're that scared, CRASH thru the walls until you're out!

If you're 25 feet from the entrance,, holler! Even if you're not.. holler ANYWAY.. it's a CORN MAZE not a lonely unknown field out in the middle of nowhere. There's KIDS there.

How expensive is it to waste EMS time? Bill them for it.

~Bang

Stupid family that couldn't yell, walk thru, text the numbers on the sign, etc....

However -Not sure I get the hate of people saying why would they bring a 3 week old baby to it. Why wouldn't they? Its not a movie theatre or a nice reasturant. Its a family fun corn maze.

Terror set in?

You're in a cornfield, goober. If you're that scared, CRASH thru the walls until you're out!

If you're 25 feet from the entrance,, holler! Even if you're not.. holler ANYWAY.. it's a CORN MAZE not a lonely unknown field out in the middle of nowhere. There's KIDS there.

How expensive is it to waste EMS time? Bill them for it.

~Bang

Im so glad someone else saw this!

Terror set in?

~Bang

Ok, you must have missed a little movie called "Children of the Corn," based on a the Stephen King short story. If you see a kid in a corn maze, never, ever call out to him.

Ok, you must have missed a little movie called "Children of the Corn," based on a the Stephen King short story. If you see a kid in a corn maze, never, ever call out to him.

:ols:

I do remember reading that story, and wondering just how the hell they could extrapolate it into an entire movie,, much less four or five.

~bang

I think the most disturbing thing about this story is that these idiots procreated.

Damn it, Darwin! You're droppin' the ball.

even dumb people know how to F***.

We need pictures of the couple, as a warning to the public to stay away from such a dangerous level of stupidity. I am going to go out on a limb and say these people where city slickers, since I do not know a single person who grew up near a corn field and did not know if you get lost or stuck you can just walk through the rows of corn.

Archived