Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Cooley's Blog: Reigniting a Rivalry

terrifNick21

The NFL has embraced fantasy football and can't ignore Twitter. It brings the fans closer to the players they love or love to hate. So is it supposed to be a one way street where athletes get berated, threatened and abused and don't get to respond. Hell no!! Cooley can take it and he can dish it out. I love it and if some jerk thinks that he can hide behind a tweet, I love that Chris calls them out and puts their names on blast right back. Hilarious. I don't think you can censor him, especially when it comes to those sorry Cowgirls!!!

Wow Skip Bayless is a tool.

"The only time that Cooley made the playoffs with the Redskins was in '07..."

No you moron, he also made it in '05. You don't remember that year? Odd, because it was the year the Redskins basically eliminated the Cowboys from the playoffs when they met in DC both at 8-6. The score was 35-7, and I believe a certain TE, name escapes me, had 3 TDs by himself before halftime, propelling the Redskins into the playoffs over the Cowboys. Help me out here Skip, can you let me know who that guy was? And sure, they lost to Seattle in round 2, but they beat Tampa in round one. Know what that means? That Chris Cooley has exactly as many playoff wins as Mr. Clutch Tony Romo sits to pee. And really, I find it a tad.....ironic that you mention Cooley choking against the Seahawks in the playoffs because of butterfingers. Really?

Really?

ept_sports_nfl_experts-722648007-1260565039.jpg?ymwYEWCD_a9OAhOn

Skip Bayless is on the air for exactly what Cooley talked about...Skip keeps it interesting, I think he is WAY off on most of his opinions but he's sure to cause a stir with them...that being said, him pointing to a dropped pass by Cooley (and real gitty about it too) to the moutain of fails by Romo sits to pee is ridiculous.

Skip Bayless really is becoming more and more obvious as a cowboy homer every year. I mean we all know it, but it's to the point where he needs to just go work in Dallas locally, not on national television where everyone in the country has to hear his ridiculous ****.

@srobinson3708 @thecooleyzone what? Are you crying again coozie?

Pretty sure I wasn’t crying. Did you hear what I said or did you just jump at the chance to throw “coozie,” around all willy-nilly on twitter? And I know you’re not looking for any advice, but Penthouse Forum isn’t a solid substitute for a good old thesaurus.

:ols::notworthy:ols:

I never understood why anybody in the NFL community got so butt hurt over what he said. This isn't SYC football. These aren't little kids, they're grown men. They say all kinds of **** to each other on the field. People want to get on Cooley because he said he was happy a player on his most hated rival team had a horrible game? Really?

God the NFL is becoming a community full of sissies. It must be a reflection of all the B.S. rules the NFL has put in place over the past couple of years. What's a penalty now-a-days was a great play ten years ago. What used to be rival teams talking smack has now become "how dare you say something so mean Cooley! Romo sits to pee tried his very best and he's a great person how could you! :( "

Please. Thank you for speaking your mind Cooley.

BREAKING NEWS!!! Mr. Wimp himself Roger Goodell has fined Cooley a years salary for hurting a QB's feelings & penalized Washington 15 yds on every play when Dallas comes to Washington. Okay, not really but I wouldn't be surprised.

---------- Post added October-7th-2011 at 01:06 AM ----------

Skip Bayless really is becoming more and more obvious as a cowboy homer every year. I mean we all know it, but it's to the point where he needs to just go work in Dallas locally, not on national television where everyone in the country has to hear his ridiculous ****.

Skip Bayless is a tool as are most people on ESPN.

No you moron, he also made it in '05. You don't remember that year? Odd, because it was the year the Redskins basically eliminated the Cowboys from the playoffs when they met in DC both at 8-6. The score was 35-7, and I believe a certain TE, name escapes me, had 3 TDs by himself before halftime, propelling the Redskins into the playoffs over the Cowboys. Help me out here Skip, can you let me know who that guy was? And sure, they lost to Seattle in round 2, but they beat Tampa in round one. Know what that means? That Chris Cooley has exactly as many playoff wins as Mr. Clutch Tony Romo sits to pee. And really, I find it a tad.....ironic that you mention Cooley choking against the Seahawks in the playoffs because of butterfingers. Really?

Really?

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nfl_experts__19/ept_sports_nfl_experts-722648007-1260565039.jpg?ymwYEWCD_a9OAhOn

:ols: Oh shoot I forgot all about that. Are you kidding me???

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I already have a Chris Cooley autographed jersey that I won in the raffle at the tailgate club. After hearing these comments and seeing what he's saying on twitter, I want another one. Cooley is awesome.

I'm the same way. I have a Cooley autographed picture and full size helmet, now I need a jersey!

Really?

Awesome rant, I sent this to Bayless' Twitter account, word for word

Archived